Chapter 34- Her Story

︎~~~~▪︎

K A S H ' M E R E

I laughed as Kai cussed Tyrell out for sitting in his car, honking the whole damn time. It was his fault. He did not give me a set time for when he had planned to come and I refused to get ready and wait on him.

"Try to keep her safe boy. I will have your balls if anything happens to her," Kai snapped.

Tyrell nodded his head. I could see he was holding back a comment because his jaw was clenched. Kai was a damn match for Tyrell and I liked it.

"Okay, see you later Kai," I said.

Kai hugged me and then I left with Tyrell. He was silent the whole drive. I didn't even know where we were going so I asked. I received no response.

" I asked you a question," I snapped.

"Amusement Park," He finally replied.

"Wow." I chuckled.

"I told you there is more to me than you know, well than you assumed," He said.

This was going to be interesting.

T R E ' M A Y N E

While Kash was gone with Tyrell, I had to meet with Kendra today. It was warm outside today so I put on a light t-shirt, jeans and shoved my sock-clothed feet in my slides.

Kendra wants me to go over to her house and we were just going to talk today.

I made it to Kendra's house and her thirsty ass was at the door waiting for me, in shorts and a belly top.

"Hi." She grinned.

After all this girl did, she has no shame, no remorse, smiling all up in my face and shit. Wow.

"Hi." She moved so I could enter her house.

I sat on the couch and she took the opportunity to sit real close to me. I moved.

"So how are you?" she asked, touching my leg.

I sat up straight.

"What word did we get?" I asked.

"Love." She drew closer to me.

"Okay let's get this straight. You are supposedly in something with Ty and I would like it if you would stay like that with him and leave me out of it. I am in no way or fashion tryna' be in anything with you." I put it out there so she eliminates her ideas.

Her salacious ideas.

"You really trust Kash'mere?" she asked.

"How did Kash get into this? Yes, I do trust her."

"Even with her being a stripper in the past? Even with Tyrell right now?" she queried.

"What is up with you and her being a stripper? Did she strip for you? I still trust her. I don't trust Tyrell but it is what it is," I answered.

"You used to be the same way when you found out she was a stripper, especially your history with the last one."

"Keywords: used to and history. So are we gonna get started on this stupid project or what? I can leave because I frankly don't want to be here." I snapped.

I heard her say something under her breath along the lines of 'she got you ' but I chose to ignore it.

"Let's go to the amusement park. It's gonna be lit there today cuz' of some shit happening. We can go now and stay there till evening." She suggested.