Chapter 17- Holiday Hoe.

▪︎~~~~~▪︎
K A S H ' M E R E

We finally got on holiday, I wasn't expecting it to be this early but I wasn't complaining. I was planning to go back working with Tre'mayne's aunt but Kai said I should wait and enjoy the holiday. I know he wants me to enjoy the break because the past breaks I had been working or worrying.

"Jae! Jae! Jae!" Ty yelled my name for the thousandth time.

"What, Ty? What?!" I yelled back.

He kept his eyes on the road. I was about to grab him.

"Ty, if you weren't driving right now, I would snap yo damn neck. " I snapped.

Tre'mayne chuckled at the back. Our whole group was going out of town to Ty's aunt's house to spend the break. They, except me and Jordane, always went there, during this time and part summer. They have the house to themselves along with Ty's cousins and their friends because his aunt and uncle apparently take multiple vacations a year. I just hope we have fun.

I climbed round to the back with Tre'mayne and laid down in his lap. I was about to go to sleep.

"Oh so you just gon' go around the back to avoid me," Ty said.

"Yes and to sleep too, now shut up." I got comfortable in Tre'mayne's lap.

I can honestly say ever since I started tutoring Tre'mayne, especially since I told him my story (which Ty has yet to know), Tre'mayne and I have been close. At first it was weird the closer we got, considering we started out on rocky grounds, but things change I guess. Now I can say, he has become somewhat a bestfriend, is it safe to say that yet? An irritating bestfriend. That's it.

____

I woke up to shaking. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I heard chuckling.

"Kash'mere, get up. We're here," Tre'mayne said.

I looked around, saw it was early evening and then I saw a big ass house in front of me. It was a modern vintage type house. It didn't even matter at the moment because I was still tired. I plopped down back in Tre'mayne's lap. He shook me harder, almost pushing me off his lap.

"Get up with your lazy ass," He said.

He opened the door and went in the house. Asshole, as usual. Ty came in sight after a few.

"Carry me," I whined.

He smiled then turned his back.

"Hop on, lazy!" I jumped on his back.

We walked in the house.

"Kai used to give me these and I would go through the house on his back like , Weeeeeee, like one of the three piggies," I chuckled.

Ty laughed.

"Seriously?" Ty asked.

"Yes, I loved these things. I still do. I love being playful, acting like a little kid sometimes," I said softly in his ear.

"That's something to look forward to."

"Where are we going?" I asked looking around.

"To the living room. Everyone is there including my aunt and uncle who need to talk to us before they leave," Ty replied.

"Okay, let me down now," I kicked his side like how you would stop a horse.

He indeed stopped.

"Did you just kick me?" he asked, looking over his head, up at me.

"Maybe." I put on a sheepish smile.