Chapter 38- She's Back II

●○

The show ended at 3:30. Everyone was, now, viewing the different stalls around the campus, some having their own party due to the music playing, until 5:00.

Kash'mere was with the boys, minus Tyrell, when Brittaney came over.

"Hello," She greeted with a sinister smile.

Kash'mere rolled her eyes and Tre'mayne shifted, pulling her closer to him. Everyone had very distinct scowls on their faces at the sight of her.

"Damn y'all are cold. Hi Kash'mere, I thought you were with Ty, well that's what has been going around. You move quick." She chuckled.

Kash'mere held Tre'mayne's hand that was around her shoulder, holding her close to him.

"I'm with Tremoine, not that it is yours or anyone else's business," She said.

"Hmm, you always went for my leftovers," She said.

Kash'mere closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Leftover? Brittaney get out of here. You got lucky once so you got to leave before you were dropped. Don't be forgetful now." Tre'mayne defended.

Brittaney looked shocked at the fact that Tre'mayne answered her. Tre'mayne's hand was shaking so Kash'mere held it tighter and brought his hand to her lips, kissing it, keeping her eyes on Brittaney.

"Ooh the puppy grew up?" Brittaney laughed.

"Don't you got some hosting shit to do?" Jordane spoke up.

"And you are?"

"Hell, I'm wondering who you are. You got yo' boulder built ass face here talking some shit that will guarantee you an ass whooping. So, I recommend you just leave and stop provoking people." Jordane snapped.

They all let out a laugh especially at Brittaney's expression.

"I don't know who you are but I didn't ask for you to speak. What y'all asses laughing for? That was hardly anything funny." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Bitch aren't you embarrassed as it is. Leave us alone if you don't want no more problems," Kash'mere spoke once again.

Brittaney took a step to her and Kash'mere did not move, giving her a challenging look.

Everyone knew Kash'mere never backs down from a challenge.

"Why don't you just shut up?" Brittaney sneered.

"Why don't you make me bitch? I got forty five minutes to spare." Kash'mere challenged, ready to remove herself from her boyfriend's hold.

Tre'mayne, however, pulled her back turning her away from Brittaney.

"Bitch remember where you are coming from!" Brittaney yelled, with a boost of confidence.

"I know where I am coming from and I happen to also know that I am at a better place, hoe!" Kash'mere yelled back then in a hushed tone," Tre'mayne just let go of me, I've been irking to get this bitch's ass for so long. Please let me get her ass real quick."

"No babe. I can't allow you to let her get to you like that. Fighting only makes it worse," 

"Ha! Tell yo' handicapped kids I said hi," Brittaney said, which caused everyone to freeze.

"TRE'MAYNE LET GO OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" Kash'mere yelled, furious and earning attention.

"Let her ass go, Tre'. Let her beat that bitch's ass," Nolan encouraged.

"She's lucky I don't hit females," Shae let out.

"LET GO OF ME! THE F'K!" Kash'mere tried to pry his hands off her.

"Why the hell would you say that?! Move from yah' suh man!" Jordane ran her away.

Brittaney walked off and disappeared inside the crowd.

Tre'mayne earned a slap to the face causing him to let go of Kash'mere.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Kash'mere yelled as angry tears rushed down her face.

"Yo, Kash'mere, I couldn't have you fighting and wasting time on the bitch! You need to show her you are better than her! Your f'kn words!" He snapped, heated from the slap.

His fists were clenched as he had almost hit Kash'mere back but he remembered who he was dealing with.

"Those are my kids, idiot! She brought my kids in this!" Kash'mere snapped back, seething with anger.

"Yo', ain't no need for you guys to be fighting now over some dumb shit. Brittaney is who your anger should be directed towards right now," Dre spoke up.

Kash'mere walked off in the direction of the garden at the back of the school. Tre'mayne sighed, following her. They reached the garden and Kash'mere broke down.

"Aaaaaagghhhhh!" She yelled in the afternoon air.

Tre'mayne allowed her to vent.

"Are you done?" he asked, after a while.

"Can I hit you?" she asked.

"No." Tre'mayne answered immediately.

Kash'mere rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for no help. You weren't one overall anyway."

"C'mere and stop this madness," 

Kash'mere went over to his spot.

"Those are my kids T. She crossed the line."

"I know but I can't have you running around like a mad woman fighting at every chance you get. Kash'mere, you ain't got time to be dealing with immaturity. It doesn't look good." She wasn't hearing it. "You were the same one who told me today, show her she doesn't affect me. Take your own advice and calm the hell down. Keep yo' damn hands to yourself like that too cuz' next time I won't hesitate to slap yo' ass back." Tre'mayne grilled in her.

He held her hands that were now pressed on his chest, as he had pulled her close to him so he could get the word in clearly.

Kash'mere sighed and dragged her hands back.

"I don't like you." She rolled her eyes.

Tre'mayne shrugged and pulled her to him.

"That's cuz' you love me," He said and pulled her face into a kiss.

Kash'mere responded, releasing her pent up anger inside the kiss. Tre'mayne accepted it, pulling her closer to him, deepening the kiss. It got a bit heated and things got a bit "hard". Kash'mere broke the kiss. He brought her back however, continuing the kiss. Kash'mere pushed him away.

"No. I don't want to start anything," Kash'mere said.

Tre'mayne almost said something that would hurt Kash'mere and he would regret but he held back in time. It was just his sexual frustration, talking.

"I know my limits, Kash'mere." He sighed.

"Are you bothered?" Kash'mere asked.

"Bothered?" Tre'mayne was confused.

"That I won't have sex with you and you have to deal with your frustration in other ways. It doesn't help when we have these heated sessions leading you on, right? Be honest."

"Well... yea," Tre'mayne answered honestly.

●○