Chapter 14- Strong

▪︎~~~~~▪︎
K A S H ' M E R E

  It has been a week since Ty has been doing the bet and it is surprising how well he is doing. We weren't sure if he was cheating or genuinely invested in proving us wrong.

Currently, we were in the auditorium, which I believe become our spot since the school year.

"Yo, Ty look at this girl." Nolan showed Ty.

Ty shrugged and gave the girl an "eh". Nolan looked surprised and after he showed us the girl, we were surprised Ty passed her too.

"Are you okay?" Jordane asked.

We met Jordane last weekend through Tre'mayne's aunt. He was new in these parts and wanted a job. His aunt thought it was best to introduce him to Tre'mayne and I then basically force us to carry him along when we went out with the group that weekend. Luckily, he fit right in.

He's Jamaican and I love hearing him talk because of his accent. I struggle sometimes to understand what he is saying because he just breaks out in Creole at the most random times but he makes me laugh and I really enjoy his company.

"Yea, why?" Ty stuffed a bunch of fries in his mouth.

"Yo, break this bet," Shae voiced.

"No." Tre'mayne and I voiced at the same time.

"Y'all done reprogrammed my mans." Dre said, laughing.

T Y

I like a challenge and Ty don't back down from a challenge.

At first, it was a crazy stupid bet that I figured would be fun to play. I was sure I could hold on for a while but it was almost a week and it became my stupidest idea I had up to this date.

I was planning on cheating but luckily for them, I didn't have a girl to pass or rather waste time with so I had to find other stuff to do.

Who knew life had so much to offer? I actually studied in my free time.

Outside of that, I also found out how much I am feeling Jae. The bet was easier for me because I was so focused on her. I didn't need to do much but when you're one point up, you fall two points down. Kristine was trying to get back with me. I understood why but I found it funny because it's really her audacity for me.

It's still fresh in my mind how she even went as far to tell me that she is better than Jae and how I don't want Jae's trouble in my life. Now what kind of "bestfriend" is she?

I was trying to find the right moment to tell Jae but I don't want to hurt her feelings.

_____

"Wahpn to yuh, yute?" Jordane exclaimed.

He and Shae were fighting over a piece of chicken.

"Give me it! Let go!" Jordane stood up on the seat over Shae, as he sat, dragging what's left of the chicken out of Shae's mouth.

"Let go man!" Nolan exclaimed, laughing.

Shae let go.

"That's abuse," Shae held his jaw, that Jordane was gripping for his chicken.

"That's what you get for stealing," Jordane said.

Jae laughed.

"Y'all are idiots, I swear."

"I thought I would find you here!" We looked up and there was Kendra walking down.

We all groaned, even Jordane. He didn't like Kendra and he just got here.