Chapter 2, Page 1

As my alarm went off I reached over Kino and slammed my hand down turning it off before burying my face into Kino's fur, soon I heard a cough at the door I looked up and saw bright electric blue.

" Like the new hair" she said and I smiled " Of course you know I love the color blue" I said as I sat up in bed " Can I pull it off" she made a ridiculous 'model' pose and I laughed " Is that a no" she started to laugh with me and I shook my head " No, no it looks good on you".

My sister is a goofball but she can always make me smile.

" Ok get up if you want to eat I have to head to work call me if you need me" she said with a smile as she left, I felt bad she has to work so much for me but she wont let me help her with money, I got up and Kino stayed in my bed getting comfortable as I went to get dressed.

Really.

I smiled at the little wrapped present in my closet.

Decided to get you something since I worked late last night love your amazing sister - Sky <3

As I unwrapped it I saw a deep blue flannel, a black jacket, a midnight blue hoodie, 2 pairs of dark greyish jeans, 1 really cool electric blue pair and a box of candy, I put them on the bed and decided to wear them today since there was a note saying she already washed them, I put on a dark grey jeans with my dark blue flannel and my black jacket over top.

After doing my hair and brushing my teeth I made my way down stairs and found another note on the door, I opened it to find 40$ and a heart saying that if I wanted anything else to go have fun and get something, I smiled as I put the money away and got my boots on before walking out the door.

" Hey" I heard and closed my locker turning around to find Luke standing there " About yest..." I cut him off by holding up my hand letting him know its fine and he nodded and walked with me to chemistry class, as we walked in Mr. Williamson gave me a smile and I walked to my seat and sitting down " Will you ever talk to me" he said siting down.

This guy really is persistent.

I shrugged my shoulders and pulled out my drawing book " You know your..." he was soon cut off by Evan and Tyler walking in the room, he turned around to talk with them and I just put my head phones in and started to draw, I wasn't bothered by him at all.

The bell was about to ring and slowly people started coming in the room for history but this time a man came and sat beside me that wasn't there yesterday " Your in my seat" a girl spoke and I tilted my head to watch and he just laughed " What's so funny" she said crossing her arms " Don't see your name" and with that she huffed and walked to another seat, we made eye contact out of the corner of our eyes and when he smiled I soon turned my head returning to my drawing.

Probably just wants to make fun of me.

After a few minutes I peered over and saw he was still staring at me which made me un easy but I did my best to ignore it and ignore him.

Im new and im not very social could that be why he was looking at me so much?

I shook my head clearing my thoughts and I heard a deep chuckle and I looked and saw he was leaning back in his chair with that same smile on his face, my anxiety grew and it felt like the room was starting to heat up, right when I was about to ask to leave the bell rang for everyone to leave.

Thank you bell, wait why is he still waiting?