20:3

The doctor told us we could go see Evan but he wasn't waking up.

I ran into the room and once I opened the door my heart sank.

Oh Evan no.

His face has scratches and cuts all over it but yet he looked peaceful as he slept.

Please wake up.

I walked over to him and sat beside him taking his hand in mind staring at his motionless hands.

The beeping on the monitor was echoing through my head.

Please don't stop.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked seeing Tyler giving me the best smile he could.

Lui was crying in David's chest and the look on David's face says he will never unsee this.

Craig and Marcel where both bawling and holding each other.

Brock had to walk Brian out of the room.

Tyler put an arm around me and was rubbing my shoulder.

" It's going to be ok" he whispered into my ear.

No everything is not this should be me why didn't I get hit instead of him.

Evan please.... please come back to me.

I set my head on the edge of his bed everything in my head went silent the only thing I thought about was never letting Evan go again.

I reached up touching his face gently running my thumb over the cuts and bruises on his face.

Tyler let go of me and walked to Craig kissing him and holding his head into his chest protectively.

It has been hours and I still haven't moved.

" John please eat something" Lui said walking in with a bag of snacks.

I looked at him with bloodshot eyes and shook my head.

" John you need to eat" Craig said walking over to me and hugging me.

" I know it hurts but please you hurting yourself like this wouldn't be what he wants" he said sounding like he was holding tears back.

" I will eat when he wakes up" I said looking back at them " Once I can tell him I love him back" I said and everyone's eyes got watery.

I never got to tell him... I love him too.