19:5

The wind stung my face as I felt the tears rolling down them.

My jacket was blowing in the wind and I'm sure my hair was a mess but I didn't care.

I need to go...

I didn't know where or why I just needed to leave.

I stopped on the side of the road putting my headphones in and turning on music before I got back on my bike.

The music was blaring in my ears as my body was feeling cold no not from the wind but from being emotionally hurt.

It started to seem like it was only the music in my head now.

I don't wanna be in love.

The moon was going higher in the sky.

I was always giving him attention, looking hard to find the things he mentioned... I was dedicated.

The music was soothing me and as I sung it in my head with the lyrics.

He didn't appreciate me.

The bike started to pick up speed.

I don't wanna be in love... I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE.

The song soon ended and I pulled over on the side of the road in the middle of who knows where.

There was trees all around me and I could see the road straight in both directions and no one was coming well no cars where.

I slammed my phone on the ground " I DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE" I screamed out in pain as my back slide down the bike.

I pulled my legs to my chest and cried and screamed in pain because I felt like my body was just build and then shattered like nothing.

Does he even miss me did he ever love me.

I stood up whipping my eyes and picking up my shattered phone putting it in my pocket.

I got on my bike and tensed my jaw I was more angry then upset now but it didn't stop me from crying.

I turned around and started to drive down the road not knowing why I was going home but I was tired and wanted to sleep.

You wouldn't miss me.