13:4

As I was driving I couldn't help but worry the closer to his house I got, the wind was chilly but I didn't mind that much.

Once I got to his house I shut my bike off and made my way to his door.

I was scared to knock at first but I took a deep breath and knocked I waited until I heard the door click.

Cry stepped out not facing me " Cry" I said softly and before he shut the door I saw his house was a mess which never happens.

He turned around and my heart dropped.

No what happened.

I cradled his face and looked at him his eyes were sad and cold as I looked at the cuts and bruises all over him.

" Ryan what happened" I said pulling him Into a hug.

Was this because of me.

He pulled away grabbing my hand and sitting on the steps with me as he took a deep breath.

" John I'm moving" he said in a sad tone and I stared at him in shock.

He looked over at me with gentle eyes " Me and my dad got into a fight" he said and his eyes saddened again.

" Are you ok" I said putting my hand on his cheek.

" Yeah he came home drunk and I was in a bad mood from fighting Adam and we argued he hit my with a bottle but I'm fine I promise" he said pulling me to his side and wrapping an arm around me.

" My dad is in jail and my gram is coming tomorrow to get me" he said and I saw his eyes get glassy.

" Don't cry" I said and he tensed looking at me.

" I don't want to leave you but I have no choice" he said looking away and I saw a tear roll down his face.

I reached up whipping the tear from his face and he gave me a weak smile.

I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him, it was full of passion but yet something still felt wrong.

He pulled back looking me in the eyes and cradling my face " John I love you" he said kissing me again.

Don't love me.

" I.." he put a finger on my lips stopping me from talking " You don't have to love me John just know I love you and I will be here whenever you need me I won't be far away I can come visit you" he said kissing my forehead.

I felt the tears start in my eyes because yet again someone I grew close with is leaving me.

No he's not leaving he will still see you.

" Come back often please" I said looking at him and he nodded his head pulling me into his chest.