Chapter 12, Page 1

When I woke up I noticed both my sister and Kino where gone and I panicked I got straight out of bed and ran down stairs.

I stopped and saw my sister on the couch and when she saw me she had a smile on her face.

Thank you she's ok.

" Hey" she said and I sighed " Hi" I said and she got up and hugged me before pulling away and sitting back down " Get dressed" she said and I raised a brow.

" John please go get dressed you will find out when you come back down" she said and I turned and walked back upstairs.

I pondered on what to wear then I saw a shirt my sister used to love until I took it and never gave it back so I grabbed it and put it on along with some jeans.

" Is that my signed Hollywood undead shirt" she said with the biggest smile I've seen yet, I nodded my head and she squealed like a girl and hugged me.

" I can't believe you still have that I thought it was gone forever" she said and I laughed " Why would I ever get rid of it this thing is so comfortable" I said and she chuckled.

She pulled my hand to the door " Close your eyes" she said and I did, she lead me out the door and down the steps until we stopped " Open" she said.

OH MY !

" IS THAT" I said and she nodded her head " How did you get it" I said running my hand across the smooth metal " I was going to save it for your birthday but I figured not to keep you waiting" she said.

" I got it after I was out of the hospital I knew you would want it so I went to the guy and told him what happened and he sold it to me" she said and I hugged her and picked her up.

" Thank you" I said and she laughed handing my the keys " Wanna go for a ride like old times" she said and I nodded throwing my leg over and turning it on.

She got on behind me and I revved the engine " I knew how much you loved this bike so yeah surprise" she said and I chuckled.

" To Narnia" I said and she smiled " Whatever Harry Potter" she said and I laughed.

I pulled out and took off down the street it felt nice to finally drive again I never liked cars I would drive them but once I lost my bike I had no interest in driving again.

Man did I miss this.

My sister put her head on my back and I could feel the smile on her face and I looked down noticing her arms around me.

We will help each other and hell we have a weird family.

I noticed I had a short sleeve shirt on but I didn't care I want to see them because I'm going to get better not just for my parents and Sky but for myself as well.