8:4

" Your phones blinking" he said as I was getting my clothes on " Yeah I know its just missed texts from my sister" I said zipping my pants up " Well why don't you read them then your phone wouldn't blink like an idiot" he said chuckling a bit.

" I will once I get home" I said and he pulled me close to him and hugged me " You can stay I'll take you to school" he said and I shook my head " No I told my sister I would be home" I said and he kissed me before grabbing his keys.

We got in the car and he held my hand as we drove and occasionally he would look over at me and smile which made me feel happy.

" See you tomorrow" Cry said before I got out shutting the door and he left I walked up and opened the door being jumped on by Kino who was whining and wagging her tail.

" I know you missed me" I said scratching her back " She was going nuts" I looked up and saw my sister smiling so I stood up and she hugged me " So do I get the gossip" she said smiling.

" Well today was amazing me and Cry where watching movies and cuddling all day" I said and she smiled " So that's who you stayed with" she smirked and I rolled my eyes " I thought it would have been Evan but Cry is good looking as well and he seems like a sweetheart" she said and I sighed at the mention of Evan.

" Yeah well I argued with him because he brought up our kiss and I didn't want to talk about it I want to forget" I said and she just stayed quite " Then Cry showed up and its weird every time Evan sees me with him Evan gets this weird look on his face" I said and she raised a brow.

" Its like He's jealous but how when he's straight" I said pulling Kino onto my lap " Hun there is going to be a lot in life that you will never understand... but when you have a chance to don't let it go to waist" she said giving me sad eyes.

" I remember when you first came out how scared you were to tell mom or anyone so you came to me, remember when you kissed him back and then you said you were scared because it was wrong and yet you like it" She said and I dropped my gaze to Kino.

" He helped you realize your true feelings and yes he broke your heart but I broke him for it" she said and I looked at her as she was giving me soft caring eyes " What I'm trying to say is John he may just be confused but if he likes you then its probably hard for him as much as it is for you" she said rubbing my arm.

" I hate you sometimes" I said and she smiled " Because most the time your right" I said and she got up and walked to the kitchen " If he likes you don't be pushy with him let him realize his feelings and let him make the decisions but I want you to be there for him" she said grabbing a water.

" What if he doesn't actually feel anything" I said and she sat down " Then I will be here for you but just please don't just jump right to conclusions with it" she said siting back down and I nodded my head.

" Im going to lay down" I said getting up and heading to my room, I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed putting my head in my hands.

Could he actually like me... I know what it was like when I first came out but yet how could someone that perfect like someone like me... why would anyone like me... I always mess shit up.

I laid in my bed crying at everything.

What if he does like me and here I've been being an asshole to him... no he can't like me its just a fake... why did I even kiss him... I should have never even shown my face in school... I wish I could go back and be normal again.