19:2

Me and Evan were grinding against each other blocking everyone out as the music filled my ears.

Damn I won't ever get over how nice of an ass he has.

My hands were under his shirt rubbing his stomach and my lips were on his neck.

" I need a drink" I whispered and he grabbed my hand dragging us to the kitchen no one was in there which shocked me.

I poured us a drink and handed Evan his.

Hmm.

I pushed him against the counter and rubbed my hands up is throat tilting his head back.

He groaned closing his eye I smiled at myself.

I picked him up and set him on the counter and started to kiss and bite his neck and his hands were on my back clawing me.

His eyes say it all he's chocolate and I can't get enough.

" Damn I guess you are bottom".

We both pulled away and looked seeing the guys standing in the doorway to the kitchen and Tyler was looking at Evan.

" Is anyone else aroused by that" Marcel said and everyone looked at him then at us.

Simultaneously they all said yes.

I smiled while Evan put his head on my neck.

" So what's up guys" I said smiling at them while rubbing my thumb on Evans leg.

" Other than being slightly turned on by the show and shocked Evan is actually bottom pretty good" Tyler said.

We all sat down and started drinking and taking shots together, Evan was sitting in my lap the whole time.

Soon they one by one left and it was just me, Evan and Luke.

" So um yeah dude that was kinda hot" Luke said rubbing the back of his neck.

" Oh really" I said raising a brow and he nodded at me which made me smile.

I was looking around and David gave me a worried look and turned to something I followed his eyes and saw Lui.

He looked back at me and I knew exactly what was going through his head at that moment.

I nodded my head watching him turn around " You guys might want to watch this" I said and pointed towards the event about to unfold.

David walked up to Lui and grabbed him by the waist they talked and both their faces were red.

David suddenly grabbed Lui's face and connected their lips " FUCKING FINALLY" Luke yelled.