2:2

It was lunch time and I sighed being glad the bell saved me when it did, I put my stuff away and made my way down the hall to the bathroom so I could skip again since im not hungry, as soon as my hand touched the door I felt something on my shoulder and I turned to see him again.

What the hell is with people in this school and having to bother me!?

" Come" is all he said and I tried to go into the bathroom but he stepped in front of the door and I sighed as I stepped back, but he grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled me.

He's not going to leave me alone is he?

And as I thought that he turned his head and shook it no as if he heard my thoughts and I just kept my head down since I hate people seeing my face, he opened the door and motioned for me to step through.

I soon found out we were outside at the track field and no one was here, he nudged me and we walked behind the bleachers it was like one of those cheesy T.V show scenes except under these bleachers it was clean.

He sat down and watched me I just sighed knowing I wont be able to hide forever, I sat across from him and his green eyes [ I wanted them to be green so shhhhh it's ok ] were staring at me before his smile grew " What" I said softly and he moved and sat next to me all he did was point to his lip which now that im looking I saw a scar go across both his lips to his chin.

" The names cry" he said staring at me in a way that made me nervous for some reason.

What does this guy want with me?

I stayed quite and he leaned his head back and closed his eyes but mine were traveling down his body he was a mysterious guy but some how confident, I heard a chuckle and I soon saw he was looking at me with a smile and I felt my face heat up and I quickly looked away.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

I put my head back and sighed until I felt a hand on my shoulder and he got really close to my face and I grew nervous until he whispered " Bells going to ring" and with that he stood up and held a hand out, I took it not knowing why but I did and he helped me up and we walked back inside and parted ways.

" So you going to draw secretly again" I looked and saw a grin on Luke's face but I just looked down thinking about what happened just a little bit ago, I pulled my phone out and decided to text my sister.

J - Hey.

S - Miss me?

J - Oh shut up.

S - You know I have to joke with you anyway what's wrong hun you never text me while in school?

J - Well something happened and I cant get it off my mind.

S - If its something bad im coming to school and someone's getting their ass kicked by a girl.

J - No nothing like that well there's this guy...

S - Ohhh do tell!

J - Well I don't know really its only the second day here and im not sure if the guy likes me or is going to use me and bully me like before.

S - Well judging by how your acting im taking it as he likes you and your scared.

J - Shit I have to go the teacher is getting mad.

S - Alright hun well behave I get off work early tonight.

Of course I lied but I didn't want to think about it anymore it made me feel really awkward and the bell was about to ring anyways and I haven't had a real talk about anything like this with my sister for a long time.