14:3

A few hours have passed and I was feeling buzzed as I watched people run into the water screaming and laughing.

I was siting with Tyler and he seemed like something was wrong.

" Hey" I said shyly I'm still not fully comfortable around him.

He looked at me with sad eyes.

" Everything alright" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder and I saw him close his eyes.

" How do you do it" he said and I raised a brow at him and he looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes.

" How are you not scared to love and be judged" he said looking down.

Wow and to think he was the hard ass.

" Well I do-did care" I said and he looked back at me.

I sighed " Listen someone once told me that when you have something in front of you that you have to act on it before its to late and you regret it" I said.

I saw he was staring at something and when I followed his gaze I saw Craig dancing and smiling.

" Do you like him" I said.

Deja vu much?

He looked back at me with fear in his eyes.

" Don't be scared" I said softly rubbing his back " We love whoever we love" I said and he frowned.

I made him look at me " Go do it" I said sternly and he sniffled.

I stood up helping him stand and I gave him a supporting smile " Don't be scared" I said and pushed him to walk.

I watched as he was with Craig smiling and then he pulled him to the side they were talking and Tyler seemed really nervous.

That's when I saw Craig pull him in and they kissed, I smiled at the sight and when they pulled away they both looked overly happy with themselves.

I felt saddened by the sight because I missed that someone.

I walked back inside taking a few shots which probably was a bad idea but yet I didn't feel to drunk when I should be piss faced right now.

" Calm down kitty" I heard someone say and I turned and was greeted by Luke smiling.

" So how's your night going" he said putting an arm around my neck.

" Good I saw a make-out session" I said with a smirk and I saw his eyes light up.

" Who tell me I want to know" he said looking intensely at me.

I got close to his ear and whispered " Tyler and Craig".

" WHAT" he screamed and ran out side seeming excited like a kid with candy.