12:2

After a few hours of driving around and stopping to eat and other things we decided to head home yesterday and the past few days may have been bad but today surely wasn't.

We were driving back and the sun was out today even though it was hot the breeze while driving felt nice we were almost home as we were close to the park.

As we got close I saw that red jacket and I felt a pain in my chest as we passed he looked depressed as he was walking down the street but I didn't stop.

I'll talk to him in school.

We flew past and in the rear view mirror I saw him look up at us and he looked sad still but then he smiled.

We pulled into the driveway and my sister hugged me tighter " Thank you" she said and I smiled fixing my hair.

" No Sky thank you, you always know how to make me smile even if you spoil me sometimes" I said and she chuckled and got off the bike.

" Just don't hurt yourself I know you're like me and you like to drive fast" she said and I just gave her a small smile as I turned the bike off and made my way into the house.

I walked up to my room and grabbed my jacket and turned my phone on as more notifications flooded my phone I shook my head putting it in my pocket and walking down stairs.

" Hey I will be home later" I said and I saw her expression go scared " I'm going to Luke's I wanna see how he has been" I said and she smiled.

" You can come if you want" I said and she shook her head " No hun just go have fun and please come home" she said giving me a small smile and I nodded.

While I was on my way to Luke's I started to feel a little bad about not answering anyone and I know they must be worried but from how much me and Luke has hung out I know he will understand.

I pulled in and Luke was just about to go into his house but he turned around and once he saw me his eyes got wide and a huge smile came across his face.

" JOHN" he yelled running over to me as I grabbed the keys and got off the bike just in time for him to slam into me and hug me tightly.

" Ok Luke don't kill me now" I said and he pulled back " Where have you been, what happened, are you ok" he asked and I put a hand on his shoulder " We will talk inside" I said and he nodded.

I just got done explaining everything to him and he had a sad look on his face then he hugged me " My doors always unlocked you could have come here" he said and I hugged him back.

" I wasn't thinking about that but no I'm fine now" I said and he pulled back giving me a small smile.

" Im glad your alright though but please don't ever do that again" he said and I playfully pushed him " Sorry babe" I said and we both laughed.

" So sleep over" he asked and raised a brow and I nodded only to hear him yell and tackle me onto the bed hugging me.

You're so fucking weird but I like it.