14:4

I was in the small shed by the house it was a small green house but I needed to relax and calm my brain.

I heard the door open and I saw Evan walk in and Sookie smirking as she closed the door and ran off.

Ok?

He walked nervously up to me and stood in front of me.

" Hey John" he said scratching the back of his neck and I raised a brow at him.

He sat down on the table and gave me a soft smile and worried eyes.

" Just listen" he said and I tilted my head more confused " Ok?.." I said still not sure what was going on.

" Remember when you kissed me then you locked yourself in the bathroom" he said.

The fuck?

" Yes" I said staring more at him wondering what's going on.

" And when I kissed you at your house" he said taking a deep breath.

" How I would always fight for you" he said looking me in the eyes till I looked away.

" Or the time at the party and then again with your sister" he said playing with his hands.

" You never let me talk when there's something you need to hear" he said looking back up at me.

I waited and he didn't say anything and I waited for what seemed like hours " Well" I said looking at him.

" Fuck it" I heard him mumble to himself as he got off the table and pushed me to the wall smacking his lips into mine.

Sookie I should have known you were up to something.

He pulled away and cradled my face " I never said I was straight, John I liked you and was scared because I've never liked a guy but with you I can't help it" he said.

No please don't...

" I so badly tried to tell you but you never let me" he said looking away taking a deep breath.

" I wanted you and I was so lost and confused but when I kiss you it feels right I feel something I've never felt before" he said grabbing my hands and looking in my eyes.

" Your all I think about and when I saw you with Cry I knew right then and there that I had feelings for you but I was so scared you didn't like me or wouldn't like me" he said tearing up.

" Because you were so involved with Cry and I never got a chance to tell you how I felt" he said.

I pushed him back a little feeling the pain in my chest.

" For once listen to me" he said in a pleading tone.