Chapter 20, Page 1

I woke up in my bed and rolled over feeling the empty space beside me.

I came home and locked myself in my room because I didn't feel like dealing with anyone else's bullshit.

I just sat there staring at my wall.

Fuck life.

No... I miss him.

I got up grabbing my clothes and walking into my bathroom I slammed my clothes on the counter and undressed.

I slept in my outfit from last night and it made me feel more sick.

I turned the water on and stepped in relaxing as I felt the burn of the water.

I don't want to love him but how can I not.

I washed my hair and gently washed my face since it was soar from all the crying I did.

Evan why didn't you listen.

I rinsed my hair and set my head again the shower wall.

Is this how you felt after everything I did to you.

I punched the shower wall repeatedly and yelled in pain not caring if anyone heard which I'm sure I was home alone.

You said you loved me that you would always be here for me... you weren't this time.

I sat down in the shower crying until I felt the water getting cold I whipped my eyes standing up and turning the water off.

I grabbed my towel and dried myself off and grabbed my clothes looking in the mirror.

You're such a fuck up.

I got dressed and sat on my bed frustrated I laid back staring at my roof until I heard a knock on my door.

I got up opening it only to have it flung open as soon as I unlocked the door.

" John you need to come with me now" Luke said sounding angry and panicked as he grabbed my arm pulling me with him.

" Where" I said trying not trip over my feet, he pushed me inside his car.

He got in and started it " Luke where are we going" I asked again but he looked at me with sad eyes before pulling out and heading down the road.