17:5

I laid Evan on the ground and he pulled my shirt up ripping it off.

I leaned down kissing him and biting his lip as I ran my hands up and down his chest.

I was rubbing against him and I felt how hard he was and it only made me want him more.

He sat up and tried to undo my pants but I pushed him back down and held my hand on his chest watching as he bit his bottom lip looking me up and down.

So you like when I dominate.

I pulled his shirt off fast and roughly then went down to his V-line biting and kissing getting groans to escape his lips but I wanted more than that.

I undid his pants pulling them down exposing his erection I looked up at him with hungry eyes and I saw his soften as he placed a hand on my head and grabbed my hair.

I didn't take my time I just took him whole in my mouth bobbing my head as he lightly pulled my hair and moaning.

I started to rub his sides and once I felt his back buck up I knew he was close so I took my mouth off and took my pants off leaving both of us fully naked.

I leaned back down placing my hand on his neck moving his head to the side as I kissed around his neck till I heard his gasp and I bite knowing I found the spot.

Both of our breaths were heavy and hearing his moans were making me go crazy inside.

" Just fuck me already, I want you" he said in a deep tone which sent a shiver down my spine.

I put my fingers in his mouth and to my surprised he sucked on them which aroused me when his tongue slide around my fingers.

I pulled it out of his mouth with a strand of saliva on them and his lip then reached down sticking a finger in and I shivered feeling how tight he was but I'm going to have to work him more.

I was working him to make sure I didn't hurt to bad when I went in and he let out a deep moan grabbing my back " Fuck me I want you now" he said in a demanding tone.

I positioned myself and was pushing slowly as he scratched my back making causing me to moan " Just do it" he said grabbing my ass and pulling me towards him.

I pushed myself fully inside of him and I heard him gasp and I had to fight back the urge to start thrusting " Fuck me" he said biting my neck causing me to pull back and slam inside of him.

We both moaned and I couldn't take it anymore he felt nice around me and I didn't want it to end.

I was thrusting inside of him fast and hard making his dig his nails into my back, I put my head on his shoulder listening to his moans right against my ear.

I started to bite his neck so I wouldn't be to loud but enjoying how loud he was yelling my name " J-John" he said and you could hear the pleasure in his voice.

I was growing close so I grabbed him and started to jerk him off in sync with my movements giving me a high I've never felt before and being fully with him is giving me it.

" J-John I'm gonna" but before he could finish I felt his warmth flow over my hand and I couldn't handle it anymore I started thrusting hard and slow as I felt myself release.

I breathed out heavily as the rush felt hypnotizing but when I was done I laid on top of him playing with his hair as he rubbed my back and we tried to get our normal breathing back.