14:2

" Someone's looking good" Sookie said leaning again my door looking at me with a smile.

" Thanks but what are you wearing" I said and she raised a hand " Your sister has me covered" she said walking out.

I sighed looking in the mirror remembering the last party I went to, how I hooked up with Cry and how I never let Evan talk because I was to mad at him.

I'm alone tonight, well my friends will be there.

I heard footsteps and waited for someone to walk in but no one did so my curiosity got the better of me and as I peeked out my door I quickly pulled me head back in.

Well that was surely interesting.

Soon Sookie walked in and I couldn't help but smile " Well now look at who's all pretty" I said and saw her blush.

" Come on lets go" she said grabbing my arm and pulling me down stairs.

I gave her a helmet and I put mine on as we walked outside and got on my bike.

" Take care of my brother" Sky said standing in the doorway waving us off as I pulled out.

I started to feel extremely nervous as we drew closer to the party but yet I had to push it away so I focused on Sookie holding me and keeping her safe.

We where almost to the party and as I was stopped at a read light I pulled my phone out texting Luke that I was almost there.

I put my phone away and started down the road again relaxing and feeling the wind hitting my chest.

We pulled into the dirt road that lead into the woods it was going to be a lake party but I don't plan on swimming.

We started to see cars and I pulled in and turned my bike off.

" Don't be scared" Sookie said getting off the bike taking her helmet off and sticking a hand out for me.

I took a deep breath looking around and I froze once I saw Evan on the steps talking with Luke.

Luke looked my way smiling and Evan had a blank face and I couldn't read what he was thinking.

I took my helmet off and made my way to the stairs being picked up in a hug by Luke.

" My babe is here" he said making me laugh " Luke how many times do I have to say I'm not your lover damn it" I said chuckling.

He set me down " I don't care I will still call you whatever I want" he said and I rolled my eyes and smiled.

What's next he going to call me senpai.