13:5

" You sure your sister won't mind" he said looking down at me.

" Yeah I'm sure" I said and he smiled kissing me then pulling me close to him.

Kino was in the room laying on top of us as we cuddled in my bed, I couldn't let him in the house and since tonight was his last I wanted him with me.

" John can I ask you something" he said and I looked at him " Why didn't you come to me" his eyes were sad.

I looked away taking a deep breath " I was scared and I just ran" I said feeling him hold me closer.

" Please call me or come to me next time I don't ever want to lose you or hear of you being... gone" he said rubbing my back in circles.

" Well don't worry because I'm going to fight this I want to get better" I said and he smiled at me kissing my cheek.

We laid there cuddling for hours on end just talking about small things and then just enjoying our last moments together for a while.

I opened my eyes to my alarm going off.

Shit I feel asleep.

I looked over at Cry he was sleeping peacefully with me in his arms.

Why do you have to move.

" Morning" he said opening his eyes and they shined beautifully for a moment making me smile.

" Morning" I said softly and crawled on top of him setting my head on his chest as he played with my hair.

" I'm going to miss you" he said and I pulled my head up looking at his eyes full of love and hurt.

I pulled him up with me as we went to get dressed, Sky let me skip school today so I could be with Cry but we just cuddled and fell back asleep.

I'm going to miss him a lot.

We got up and this time I made breakfast for him, he held me from behind with his head on my neck as I cooked almost like I did to him.

We ate and let's just say things got heated now I have him pinned to the couch but not for long as he flipped us.

He was staring into my eyes and his face heated up making me raise a brow " Wow your blushing" I said.

He gave me a smirk and kissed me, his tongue was exploring my mouth until his phone started ringing.

He grabbed his clothes and I walked him to my front porch he turned to me " I will come back I promise" he said.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed him, once we stopped we were staring into each others eyes.

" Don't let anything slip away when you have a chance in the moment take it" he said.

" What do you mean" I said and he smiled.

" You will know when the times come" he said kissing my forehead " I'm going to miss you" he said letting go and walking to his grams car.