17:3

" Come on we're going to miss them" Lui yelled grabbing both mine and Evans arms and pulling us down the field.

" Ok Lui we are coming let go before you break my arm" I said laughing and he let us go.

He went running off to the guys as they watched us walking up.

I grabbed Evans hand intertwining our fingers as we walked up to them we sat far enough behind them so we could have our own conversation but still talk to the guys.

The sky was now fully dark and I looked around watching as more people came and gathered around to watch the fireworks.

I laid back and propped myself up on my elbows and once I got comfortable Evan put an arm over me and set his head on my chest.

" I'm not hurting you am I" Evan said and I laid back playing with his hair " No I'm fine" I said kissing his forehead.

The crowd was starting to get loud and the guys were messing with each other like they normally do.

I felt someone smack my head and I looked about to go off on some dickhead when I saw my sister smiling.

" Normal people say hello" I said and Evan looked up smiling and waving at them.

" Yeah well I'm not normal" she said putting a hand on her hip and doing that sassy finger snap.

" Never do that again" I said laughing.

" I got a laugh so maybe I will" she said in a sassy tone.

" No please I'm laughing at how stupid it looked" I said.

" Well whoever said I wasn't" she said and Sookie lightly slapped her arm.

" You are not stupid" she said crossing her arms and Sky just kissed Sookie's check.

" Calm down teddy" Sky said and she grabbed her hand " See you later John" My sister said walking away.

Me and Evan were laying down he was rubbing my stomach and I was playing with his hair when we heard a loud crack.

He jumped and hugged me tighter I smiled pulling his head up and making him look at me.

" Scared of fireworks" I said smirking " No I just wasn't expecting it" he said looking away blushing.

I pulling his face towards me and kissed him pulling away " See you don't always jump at things your not ready for" I said connecting our lips again.