6:4

I was walking to history and I saw Cry standing outside the door looking around but stopping when he saw me and smiled.

I walked up to him and he hugged me " Couldn't wait to see me" I said and he chuckled " Nope" he said and pulled me into class.

" So did you miss me" he said smiling as we sat down " Nope I'm just glad to be away from the noise I don't mind it but that kid named Jack has some weird conversations" I said and he huffed then smiled " Yeah Jack is a bit weird sometimes but you grow to like him" he said and leaned back.

I could Jack reminds me a lot of my old self.

The class went by fine me and Cry would talk to each other here and there and for the most part I was relaxed until the bell rang and my anxiety came back.

" What's wrong" Cry asked walking me to my locker so I can put my books away " Nothing" I said and tried to smile but I don't think he believed me but he just gave a soft smile.

" So do you want to skip lunch or meet my friends" Cry said not letting go of my hand " I want to skip" I said.

Hopefully Tyler wont find us.

We were sitting outside well Cry was and I had my head resting in his lap and just talking about random stuff I grew comfortable around him and Luke so I don't mind the contact much.

" There you are freak" I heard someone say " Tyler leave him the fuck alone" I heard Luke's voice and I looked up to see Cry had a blank face with a hint of anger.

Well here goes my peace.

I stood up and watched Tyler walk towards me and Luke trying to stop him the other guys where there as well but they stayed quite even Evan.

The fuck is with him, he would normally defend me.

" You ready to get your ass kicked bitch" Tyler said spreading his arms and Cry tried to go in front of me but I pushed him back " John let me handle this" he pleaded but I shook my head.

" Wow your not going to hide like a little bitch I'm shocked" Tyler said now in my face so I pushed him off me and he laughed.

This isn't going to end well.

Tyler swung at me and I couldn't dodge it, I felt a pain and then felt something cold going down my face.

Cry tried to step in but I pushed him away feeling another hit on the back of my head and my vision blurred a bit " John damn it let me help" Cry pleaded " NO" I said sternly and turned back to Tyler taking another hit to the face.

I fell to the ground with an extreme headache " Looks like your dad didn't beat you enough you're weak" Tyler said laughing and went to hit me again.

I grabbed his fist and he looked a bit shocked " MY DADS FUCKING DEAD!" I screamed twisting his arm and punching him across the face busting his lip.

He steadied himself and spit blood and I went in punching him again making him stumble backwards the guys were all just staring at me and Evan had a guilty look on his face.

I punched Tyler again as hard as I could and he fell backwards unconscious.

" John" Cry said trying to put a hand on my but I swatted it away " Im done with all this shit" I said walking passed Tyler who was struggling to wake up and a smaller curly haired guy was helping.

" Im done with people doing this shit when all I fucking wanted was to be left alone" I said and Cry was giving me a hurt look and Evan looked more guilty the rest stayed quite.

" You don't want to see my ass fine don't fucking worry" I said and walked into the school calling my sister.

She's going to be pissed but im fucking done with life and everything.