15:2

I woke up to my alarm going off yet again, I was annoyed with it so I slammed my hand down and groaned getting out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped down getting into the shower I really was not ready for school today.

Once I was done since the water started to get cold I stepped out and put a towel around my waist I stared at my scars and sighed.

I walked into my room getting dressed for the day to come.

As I was walking to school I could help but wonder what today is going to be like.

I opened my locker since I was here early I got everything read so I could grab my stuff quickly once I was done I went out back and just sat down.

I miss you.

It felt lonely without Cry but there was nothing I could do about it I haven't texted him in a few days since before the party I wouldn't even know how to talk to him.

Flashbacks of all the good times we had came into my head making me smile.

He was sweet to me but now I have the person I've wanted since the beginning but can I love him.

" What you thinking about" I heard a soft voice say and I turned to see Sookie walking over to me.

" Just about everything that's happened" I said smiling at her and she sat next to me.

" Well are you excited" she said looking at me.

" For what" I said raising a brow at her.

" For you and Evan" she said and I frowned for a moment and she tilted her head.

" Kinda but I'm still not sure I'm aloud to be happy the universe seems to want me to be sad all the time" I said and she put a hand on my shoulder.

" Well the universe and screw off because you deserve to be happy" she said giving me her soft smile.

" Well I guess we won't know till it happens" I said sitting my head back and closing my eyes.

" Don't worry I will be right here with you" she said.

" Oh and did you tell Evan to talk to me at the party Saturday night" I said opening one eye to look at her and she blushed.

" Yeah" she said and I sat up " Why" I asked almost in a whisper.

" Because you guys are meant to be I can see it when your together" she said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled at her and she stood up sticking her hand out " Come on we should get back inside" she said.

I grabbed her hand and she helped me up as we walked back inside.