Chapter 6, Page 1

Walking to my locker I felt someone jump on my back this would be a normal thing but I'm not at home and this isn't my sister " So I heard you were with Evan how did that go" I heard his husky voice.

" I don't want to talk about it Luke" I said and I felt him slouch " Awe fine ok" he said and got off my back.

I opened my locker and started getting my stuff " He didn't hurt you did he I'll kick his ass" Luke said leaning on the locker next to me and I just pushed me emotions back " No Luke he didn't its just I would rather not talk about it" I said and he nodded his head.

I felt an arm around my waist " Luke get your arm off" I said with a small chuckle " Not me dude" he said and I turned to see a smirk on his face and I turned more to see Cry with a smile on his face.

Well there he is hm thought I wouldn't see him till 4th period history.

" Hey" I said putting my stuff down and turning around while he put both hands on my waist and I heard Luke chuckle " I'll let you two alone" he said giving a wink and walking to our first period.

" You alright" Cry said giving me a soft smile " Yeah I'm alright" I said and he raised a brow " I wont ask but if anyone upset you I want you to tell me" he said.

Yeah well I can't exactly tell u I kissed Evan and he said he isn't even into guys.

I heard talking go quite and I looked to find Evan giving me a sad/ angry expression.

You wanna play this game fine.

" Lets go somewhere more private" I said before grabbing his hand and walking off while looking back to see Evan slamming his locker and staring us down as we left.

" So you want to explain what that was about" Cry said standing between my legs and resting his hands on the counter where I sat " Not really" I said.

He grabbed my waist " Want to do something else" he whispered and it gave me chills down my back.

I would but I know I'm still just mad, you know what no I'm not going to get more upset over someone who don't know what they want when I have someone who does.

" We will Saturday" I said and he pulled back with a shocked expression before it turned to a smirk " You sure you want to wait" he said and bite my neck which made me let out a small groan and he hummed a little.

He's tempting but I do wish this was Evan.

I grabbed his arms and he bite harder and started kissing my neck making my breathing and heart rate quicken " C-Cry were in the B-B-Bathroom" I said starting to get a little shaky as I felt myself getting excited.

" So who ever walks in gets a show and if they look at you funny I'll make sure they wont have eyes anymore" he said slipping his hands under my shirt and pulling me against him as he nibbled my ear.

I pushed him back and I saw his breath was slightly faster then before so I leaned close to his ear " It will be worth the wait" I said.

He groaned " Alright" he said kissing my forehead " You might want to calm down a bit before we leave" he said smirking.

Really John in a school bathroom.

My face heated up and Cry pulled me into a hug and held me there till me I calmed myself down and he helped me off the counter and we walked back to my locker.

Shit the bell rang.

I grabbed my stuff and went to walk to my class but Cry pulled me into his chest from behind and bite the back of my neck making me almost drop my stuff.

He chuckled a little " Cry" I said exhaling " Sorry I like doing that" he said and let me go " See you in history" he said winking and walking off.