Book 2 !?!

Hey guys! Old and new!

I would like to say over the past year this story is by far my favorite ever written!

It was inspired by a point in my life, the story was ran off my personal life experiences but a lot was twisted and changed to fill the void.

I'm saying that so you know, your never alone someone is hurting as well so don't be scared of the unknown, reach out they may just save your life...

But this story has also gotten a lot of hate, and I would like to explain.

Yes it is an H2OVanoss story but there was also H2OCry, reason being is we don't always get the person we want sometimes it takes getting noticed, learning to love and date before you get them ( hense why Jon got with Cry it was a learning point so he could get with Evan ).

Please don't hate my baby Cry :(
But a lot don't know why he did those things...

Maybe there's gonna be a personal explanation to Jon from the man himself;)
Maybe not you never know :D!

But enough with my rant! Book 2 is finally under way after a whole long year of emotions!

Its still under works but the begging is underway !

Go check it out-
Oceans - FarisRaven12

You never know what's going to happen with love on a train out of control barreling towards your heart.

Stay beautiful everyone! You are loved! You are important, and your never alone!
Be strong.