Just be yourself

So Hi guys! Hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars. Enjoy!

-A

Kendall's POV

"Kenny!" Mom called for my attention. I am staying with her as for the moment because I'm feeling lonely these past few days.

"Yes mom?" I said looking at her while mixing the cup of tea i'm holding.

Tea is not really my thing but I feel like drinking it since I miss Cara so much. I guess tea is a british thing.

"Cara is up for a live interview." She casually said as she looks at her phone.

Wow! That's new. She told me before that she doesn't like live interviews.

"I know you misses your bestfriend so much. That's why i'm telling you ahead of time, so you won't miss it. Atleast you'll get to see her." She said now smiling at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

Wierd!

"Thanks mom. What time is her interview?" I asked dismissing the fact that she's looking at me wierdly.

"The show will start at 9pm in london time, so that would be.." She stopped and counted with her fingers which made me chuckle a bit.

"Jesus! 1 in the afternoon Mom!" I said to her to stop her from what she's doing.

"I'm just fooling around, just want to see if you're interested." She said with a smirked on her face and proceeded to the fridge to take something out.

"Ofcurse I am! She's my bestfriend Mom! I won't miss her very first live interview." I nonchalantly said and rolled my eyes.

Never will i ever miss important things that's happening to my Cara.

She just chuckled while repeating the word "bff".

"Mom, are you sick or something? You're acting really..ugh..i don't know..." I told her and gave her my confused look.

She just shook her head but still smiling from ear to ear.

"Believe whatever you wanna believe Ken! Always remember! The heart feels, what the eyes is not willing to see." She said and winked at me then she walked up towards the stairs.

Wtf? That's one hell of a deep shit.

Whatever.

"Yeah sure mom! Whatever." I answered and take my attention back to the cup of tea that i'm holding.

Bzzzzt. Bzzzzt.

From:Harry

Morning beautiful. Wanna go grab some lunch?

I smiled by just reading his name. Harry and I are exclusively dating but we are not yet together. Yet. I don't know why, Harry is good, sweet and trully a gentleman. But there is something that's missing. I don't know what it is, but i'll try to find out.

To:Harry

Sorry Harry, i have some important thing to do.

I wanna go out with him but not today. I won't miss Cara's interview.

Bzzzzt. Bzzzzt.

From: Harry

How about dinner babe?

I immediately blushed when i read the word "babe" . I remembered Cara. She used to call me babe or love.

One thing I love about british people.