Bestfriend

Hey guys! An update for the best readers! Thank you for all the positive feedbacks and messages! Please continue to vote and comment to motivate me! This is my first time writing and your comments is really an inspiration! I hope you would like this one. Thank you again!

P.S
Sorry in advance for the wrong grammars and spelling. And yeah.

-A

Cara's POV

The whole time I'm walking through this hallway, my heart never stopped pounding out from my chest. The supposed to be small distance from the grand ballroom where the party is currently happening, to the balcony where Kendall is waiting for me, seems to be longer than it really is.

"Bloody hell.." I abruptly cursed as I wipe the small form of liquid forming in the tip of my nose.

Holy shit! I really am nervous. I thought to myself as I realize that I am not a person who always sweat and I only begin to, if i'm nervous or anxious about something.

What am I nervous for? I didn't even do anything. I tried to calm myself up but miserably failed when I felt that my stomach began to ache.

The last time I got this kind of jitters was when I had my first walk in the runway. My heart beated so fast, my stomach began to whirl around and liquids started to form around my face.

What the fuck did I do?

Did I say something bad that might have caused this?

What if I have spilled out something about my feelings?

What if Kendall doesn't want us to be friends anymore?

What if..

"Woah.." I sighed as my mind began to be flooded with different questions.

Calm down Cara. This is just a simple talk. Nothing more. Nothing to be nervous about. I reminded myself as I reach the end of the hallway.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

I was breathing in and out to prevent my body from passing out because of all the mixed up feelings in my body.

This is it. Chill Cara.

I released a huge amount of breath, when my eyes got a glimpse of the most beautiful girl I've ever known in my entire life and probably in my next life too.

How can you not fall inlove to a person, this perfect?

I can't help but to smile, as I felt myself easing up a little.

She's just simply breath-taking.

My body instantly relaxed as a new wave of emotions invaded me. My heart beated faster than before and its not because of the nervousness or anxiousness that my situation has given me. But simply because its the effect of seeing the girl who made me believe in the four letter word.

Love.

I was so out on my own world, appreciating the beauty infront of me, that when my phone vibrated, I almost jumped out of shock.

"Bloody-" I was about to curse but thank God I remembered that Kendall is just standing a few meters away from me and I don't want her to caught me staring at her like a stalker.

I turn my gaze to my phone and found a Joe's name flashing on the screen.

From: Jonas

Stop being a puss and get your ass there right now.