Finally

Hey guys! A very late update for you! Just a 3-4 more chaps and it's the end. I hope you understand, classes has already started and I will be busy but I'll try to update as soon as I can for you guys. Just bear with me. I'll still pursue the book 2 but like what I've said I can't update always. Thank you again for reading! The ending is a surprise :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

P.S Sorry in advance for the wrong spelling and grammars.

Cara's POV

"Ladies, this is your pilot speaking. I'm happy to announce that we're reaching London City Airport, at exactly 8:35 am in London time. Please be remain sitted and fasten you seatbelts. Have a good day." Kendall's family pilot announced in a very cheerful way and how I wish I was that excited too.

Chill out Cara, everything is going to be better right after this day. I said to myself, reminding it to be just happy and calm.

Well, I should be right? After all that had happened last night between me and my love, I should be the happiest person right now.

But then, how come all I could feel right now was my heart beating nervously, as the thought of what last night's event, just right before we sleep, occured to my mind.

Flashback

"Ken?" I called for her attention, as we're now both lying on our bed, next to each other.

She's currently hugging me by my waist, while her head rest against my chest, as I wrapped my left arm around her shoulder hugging her by her side.

"Hmm?" She hummed, as she turn her face to look at me.

I smiled widely as I caressed her cheeks. Even with just the light of the moon peeking at her bedroom window, I can see how her eyes sparkle with happiness.

"Why?" She asked again, when I got so caught up on admiring how beautiful she really is.

I just smiled and shook my head.
"Nothing.. i just want to tell you that, this is surely one of the best night I ever had. Well, all of the days I spend with you is always one of the best. But this one.." I said to Kendall, and paused for a second, as I gently take a hold of her hand. "This one, is kinda special." I sweetly continued and intertwined our fingers together.

I can see that her cheeks flushed a little, as her lips turned into a sweet smile. "I know..it really is one of a kind..Thank you for flying here, even if I lashed out on you yesterday." She replied.

"You know that I'll always do anything for you love. Thank you too, for telling it to your family." I told her again, as I kissed her hand that I was holding. "I love you Kendall..so much.." I added and this time, I peppered it with kisses.

"I love you too Cara..more than you'll ever know.." She said back, and lean in to peck me on my lips.

"Let's sleep? We still have many things to buy for our trip tomorrow. We need to wake up early." I asked her, as I got excited just by thinking about the roadtrip we originally planned for this vacation of ours.

This is going to be another great week.

Or so I thought. The next thing she said, made my eyebrows furrow.

"Umm..about that.." She said, and I can hear hesitation in it.

Oh please tell me, she won't cancel this. I've been planning this for almost a month now. I silently prayed, hoping that she won't cancel the trip.