Priorities

Hi guys! An update for all you. I hope you'll like this one. It's quite long, and this one is connected to the next chapter so please read it carefully. This chap is filled with Kendall telling her side of story and of what happened for the whole week. So yeah, please read it carefully.

Thank you for supporting my story. Please continue to vote and comment. You guys are my inspiration to write and finish this book. And yeah, sad to say everything comes to an end and yeah, the end is near. I really don't know on how I'll finish this book and if I'll write a book two. So yeah, help me decide! Thanks!

P.S Sorry in advance for all the wrong spellings and grammars.

-A

Kendall's POV

"I thought Cara's supposed to join us tonight? Is her movie not done yet?" Mom's voice brought me back to reality, as I again began to space out just like these past few days, thinking about the things that's been bothering me for almost a week now.

I just shrugged my shoulder off as an answer, then took another sip of my red wine. We're having our family dinner right now and I'm not enjoying even a single bit of it. I mean, how can I?

When my mind is just clouded with confusion, uncertainity and fear?

How can I enjoy when my heart is just filled with sadness and pain?

But you just decided to keep it all in there, keep quiet and act like you don't care. A voice inside me questioned, but I just decided to remove it from my mind.

Why? Because it's true. I kept it all inside me. I pretended that it's all okay with me, even if I know that it's not.
I didn't want us to argue and fight. This whole week has been cold for the both of us. And what's more frustrating is, I don't know the reason why. Or maybe I know, I just don't want to give her an impression that I don't trust her, because I do.

I'm trying to. Oh, God knows I'm trying so hard, because Kylie's words stabbed me right in the heart.

Be fair and trust her like she trust you.

And that's why from the moment my sister said those words to me, I tried to be the best that I can be for her.

For a better us.

I tried to understand everything even if fears and doubts started bugging me. I just shrugged it all off, because I love her and I won't let this stupid things in my mind ruin us.

But then again, I'm just human and I have limits too. I don't want to get mad at her, but I just can't contain it anymore.

She's been very busy since that night, the night that her visitor arrived.

I get it. Honestly, I really do. Barbara is a good friend. She's nice and really charming. She can make her way to your heart and she made her way to my Cara's heart. Maybe not in a romantic way, but I know that from the moment I met her, she will always be special for Cara. And that's also one of the reasons that I tried my best to understand. I tried to just get the jealousy out of my mind, because she's Cara's friend and I trust both of them.

Flashback

"Hey love.." Cara's sleepy voice greeted me, which made my eyebrows furrowed. I turn my head to the alarm clock resting on my bedside table to check the time.

It's 7 in the morning here in New York. So it's supposed to be lunch time in London.

Her taping ended at 11 in the evening right? How come she still isn't fully awake? Did they stayed up a little longer? Oh my poor Cara. I thought to myself, thinking that maybe they had another overtime just like the other day.