Think things through

Hey guys! An update as promised! This chap and next two will focus on the party. Thank you for your votes and comments. Please continue to support my story. I really do appreciate your efforts and it really inspires me more to write better for all of you! So enjoy this one! Thank you again!

P.S Sorry in advance for the wrong spelling and grammars.

-A

Kendall's POV

Its already been an hour since the party started. All of our friends, families and members from the media are already here.

Except for one person, and that person is the only one I wanted to see.

Cara.

I was now drowning myself on my second glass of wine, sitting at our table while all of my friends are already enjoying the party. As all of them including Harry was either dancing on the dance floor or chit-chatting at the bar. The only person that's left to accompany me, was my beloved sister.

"Where the hell is she?!" I frustratedly whispered to myself, after glancing at the entrance for the hundred time tonight, but still failed and found not even a single trace of Cara.

"She'll come Ken, don't worry okay?" Kylie reassured me, as she hold my hand and gave me a sad smile.

I already told her what happened earlier, between me and my bestfriend. I just cannot contain the sadness inside me anymore. The moment Cara walked out my apartment and disappeared, I instantly felt weak and broken. The sound of the door closing out, echoed through my ear several times, like it was some kind of a music being played repeatedly. The only difference is, music give you good vibes while that sound gave the opposite and it surely made my heart ache.

Even if she said that everything is alright I can't help but to feel guilty about the situation. Because I know that deep inside, I caused her disappointment and that made me hate myself more.

We are always each others date every year at this party. Even if we're busy working and we are both in the opposite side of the world, we always make sure to fly back here on time, just to attend this party together. It is a very important event for the both of us, as it was here, that we first met and became friends. It was like our 'best friend anniversary' thingy and I just have to ruin it for the both of us.

We're supposed to be celebrating our three years of friendship.

"Its okay Ken, I know Cara did understand your situation. Ofcourse, you need to be you boyfriend's date." Kylie spoke, as I absent mindedly said my thoughts out loud.

I looked at my sister and nodded my head as an answer then I proceeded to close my eyes and sigh to try to calm myself up.

I just hope so. I can't stand it when we're not okay.

----------------------------------------------------

"You're in your third glass already babe." Harry said, more of like reminding me that i'm totally getting myself drunk.

I just smiled at him and continued to take a sip of my wine.

Maybe getting wasted can make all of the wierd feelings go away.

But Harry being so persistent, he gently take a hold of my hand to prevent me from taking the glass to meet my lips. "Come on Kendall, you've had enough. We still have a long night ahead of us." He said sternly, that got me to look at him.

"Fine." I shrugged as I don't want us to have a fight. My issue with Cara is already enough to occupy my mind for the whole evening and having an arguement with my boyfriend is the last thing on my wishlist.