Never will be

An update as promised! Because CaKe made me the happiest yesterday. This is quite a short chapter, because it's just a continuation of the kiss scene which will show Cara's side. But I just wanted to really separate this scene from the others, as I felt that I needed to. Please bear with me and don't get mad at me after. Thank you for inspiring me as always! Please do continue to. I really hope you enjoy this one.

PS

Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars! I don't double check the chapters! Thanks for understanding.

-A

Cara's POV

I love you Cara, that is why.

Her words just keep ringing into my head for several times, and every time it did, it gave my body the same effect like the first time. It made my heart melt like an ice cream and made all the butterflies in my stomach whirl around.

Did she really just told me she love me? Please tell me that she did.

My world slowly stopped spinning, making my breath almost hitch. I can feel my heart having backflips throughout my chest and my knees getting weaker and weaker, as liquids started to form in all of the holes available in my body.

What is happening?

Seeing the girl I love so dearly, the girl that I dreamt of every single night, the girl who made me feel millions of different emotions, the girl who made me fall inlove with every single inch of her, leaning in to me and closing the gap between us, really made me feel like this is all just a dream.

Is this really happening?

Is she really going to kiss me?

Are we like gonna..

I can't help but shut to my eyes as a tear manage to escape, when I felt her sweet and soft lips against mine.

If this is all just a dream, please never wake me up and just let me sleep forever.

Have you ever been in a situation, wherein reality seems so surreal, that you really wanna confirm if it is happening? It's just too good to be true that it made you feel a fear of getting disappointed in the end ansd made you think, that what if this is all just your imagination?

Well, that's exactly what I'm doing right now, as I can't help but to blink a few times, to check if this was really Kendall and if this is real.

"It's me Cara and please stop giving me beautiful eyes. You don't have to do that, I already love you." She sweetly said and release a small giggle, as she slowly pulled away from the kiss.

Did she just repeated that she love me?

"Yes, I did. And I really love you." She again giggled, as she peck my lips one more time.

I can't help but to let my mouth hang open, as I again felt like, everything around me blurries and her brown expressive eyes is all that I can see. The softness of her lips is the only thing that I can feel. And her voice is the only sound that I can hear.

Did she just kissed me again and told me she love me for the third time? I asked to myself, but didn't realize that I said it outloud again, until I heard Kendall's voice.

"Oh my God! You're so cute! Yes, I did love and I will never get sick of kissing you and telling you, that I love you."

I can feel my cheeks burning, my heart race its way out of my chest, as a huge smile made conquered my lips.