Burn (Special Chapter #1)

Hi! How are you guys? I hope you all are doing great. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to update additional chapters for this story or even publish a second book because acads are eating my time. But I'm sure that after my Thesis I can continue the Book 2 of Lucky. Please do continue to vote and comment! This is my first special chap for this story and I hope you'll like it. I really don't know how to write this kinds of scenes so please bear with me. Thank you for all your support! I appreciate it so much! I'll try to update special chaps for this from time to time! Thanks!

-A

(WARNING!!! SEXUAL CONTENT! If you are not an open minded person just wait for the next special chapter. Thanks!)

Cara's POV

"Uhmm.." I moaned the moment I felt Kendall's lips leaving small trail of kisses on my neck. We just both enetered my flat when she hugged my from the back and began to kiss my neck.

Shit, this is so hot.

After being officialy together earlier, we ate dinner like the way we used too, only this time it's much more special since its our first official date. We also did a lot of catch up with what happened between her and Harry and she told me about Harry's bestfriend Louis and that they are planning on having dinner with us the day after tomorrow. We also did stargazing and we both can't help but to be clingy with each other which made us end up with the decision to just go home and do the things we wanted to do for a long time now.

"Kendall.." I whispered her name this time as I felt her hot breath against my ear.

"Uhhmm..yes love?" She asked which made me feel goosebumps all over my body, as I felt her tounge slightly touching the tip of my ears.

"Oh..damn.." I cursed as I adjust my neck a little and give her more space for what she's been doing.

I felt her hands slowly roaming outside my shirt and began to rub her hands against it. I can't help but to feel hot for the things she's doing.

"Oh love.." I murmured when I felt her lick my ears down to my jaw. Her hands then started to travel inside my longsleeve which made me feel electricity invading my body.

Damn it! I'm feeling so hot!!!

"Oh Kendall!" I gasped in shock when she suddenly pushed me against the wall which means she's infront of me now and began to be more dominant.

I turn to look at her eyes and I can see how dilated it already is. I can see her smiling seductively at me as she bite her lips and lick it like she always do when she's trying to..you already know what I mean.

"Yes love?" She asked trying to act innocent as if her hands weren't touching my stomach and started making it's way up to my chest.

I shook my head as soreness began to form between my thighs.

She smiled mischievously as she lean in and put her lips just before my ears then whispered, "Feeling hot, love?"

I nodded my head in an instant but immediately shook it after.

What the fuck is happening to me?! I asked myself as I felt my heart thumping so hard against my chest.

Come on C! Man up! Damn it.

I was silently talking to myself telling it to not act like a nervous kid and not destroy the aura right now when I suddenly heard Kendall chuckled.

"It's okay love. Let me handle everything tonight. A thank you gift for everything you've done for me." She said still in a sexy and seductive tone, as she began to nibble my ears.