My Paradise

Hey guys! How are you? I hope y'all doing good! Here is another update for you my lovely readers. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I really appreciate all of your efforts. You are my inspiration! Thank you for supporting this story! Love lots!

This chapter is shorter than the last one, but I think it is still long enough. I hope you guys will enjoy this. Just a heads up, for those who easilly get bored in reading. Please do be patient and read everything, specialy the flash back part! Thanks!

And hey, for everyone asking for a CarBara moment, i'm sorry but there is none here. But it will come soon, so please be patient.

Another note: I will be publishing another story, just the introduction first and see how you guys will react about it. I will post it within this week.

P.S Sorry in advance for the wrong spelling and grammars.

Kendall's POV

A smile invaded my lips and my cheeks started heating, as soon as my eyes opened.

How can I not? When the first thing that came into my view, is this beautiful girl that I love so dearly, sleeping so soundly beside me.

The person who made me fall inlove.

The person who can effortlessly take my breath away.

The person who you almost make love with last night. My brain chimed in, which made me blush harder upon remembering that heated exchange of kisses between Cara and I.

We almost did it. I thought to myself, a little disappointed that we still cannot do it. Because damn, I really wanted to show her how much I love her. And I think that, by giving myself to her would really make both of us complete. It would finally bind our relationship.

A bind that no one can ever see but just the two of us.

A bind that can make us stronger together.

A bind that will make us fall deeper for one another. If that's even possible.

A bind that no matter what happens to the both of us, it will always lead us back to each other.

But I need to do the right thing first. It might take a little while, but I know that in the end, everything is going to be okay.

With that slight open mouth and some strands of hair falling into her face, she is still the most beautiful person that I have ever seen my entire life.

What did I do to deserve you Cara?

Seriously, I know that I have been asking her this question lately, and she would throw a cheesy comeback to answer it. But it still lingers in my mind.

What good deed have I done, for me to be rightful for such a wonderful human being?

"Good morning beautiful.." Her deep and raspy voice had put me out of my thoughts.

Why does her morning voice sounds so pleasing into my ears?

"Good morning love.." I greeted back, as I tighten the hug I'm doing with her waist. She still have her arms wrap around my shoulders, which serves as my pillow. I snuggled up closer to her chest and I felt her heart beating fast, which made me smile. I then, turn my gaze to meet my favorite pair of blue eyes.

"You're nervous." I said, in a teasing manner and even wiggled my eyebrows at her.

I don't know why, but I love it, when I put her in a uncomfortable situation and she started blushing so hard.