City of Angels

Hey everyone! An Update again! I hope you will like this one! I want all of you to know that is story would have another, maybe 10 chapters or more. So please bear with me until the end guys! Thank you for your support, votes and comments. I really do appreciate it. Enjoy this chapter everyone!

PS

Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars.

-A

Kendall's POV

"Remind me again, why do we need to meet them for breakfast?" I irritatedly asked my dearest sister, again, for the hundred time. I still can't get over the fact that she woke me up this early just because of 'Justin wanted to meet all of us for breakfast' thingy.

Like wtf? I slept around 2am because of a late party, I needed to attend to, and now my sleep was disturbed because JB wanted to eat eggs and bacons? No offense taken, I love that guy. He's my bff, but I will surely kick his balls for this.

"For Christ sake Ken! Just dress up and get ready. You fucking asked that, for the nth time already. And to fucking answer it again, Justin wanted to talk about the details of our vacation at St. barts. It's two days from now and we need to planned it up!" She annoyedly answered back, as she also gave me her trademark eyeroll.

"Fine! Do I really need to be there? Because I just fucking slept for 4 hours ago Kylie! I need some rest too! You all can plan that vacation. Selena is there and so is Gigi. You guys can manage it without me." I argued back, as I hid my face under my pillow.

I don't have time for this. Not that I'm not excited about it, because I really am. I really can't wait to see her already. And to be honest, It's the real reason why I did not get enough sleep last night. I just can't take the idea of seeing her after a month, out of my mind. It invaded my thoughts since yesterday. So now, here I am, all tired up and I just wanted to drip off to dreamland.

"No! All of us should be there. It's our trip Ken. Don't be a kill joy. Now, get up and go change. Because if you don't, I swear to all God's out there, you'll fucking regret it." And there is the answer. Today is out of the 'rest day' list of my life.

I just sighed in defeat. "Fine!" I finally agreed because seriously, she left me with no choice.

I turn to look at my sister and gave her a death glare, before I totally accepted my defeat and started walking like a zombie towards the bath room.

I just hope this is worth more than the another 6 hours of sleep that I can get, by staying here.

----------------------------------------------------

"There you are!" Justin happily chanted which gathered the attention of the whole table, as soon as he saw us walk in to the restaurant. Which by the way is located near the beach.

Atleast, there is a beautiful view to see.

"Hey." He was the first one to stood up and gave both of us a welcoming hug.

Kylie happily hugged him back and when it was already my turn, I rolled my eyes on him before complaining, "Dude, this was supposed to be my rest day." I said and even rolled my eyes on him.

He just chuckled as he gave me a hug. "I'm sorry babe, but I promise you, you'll never regret this." He said, then gave me a wink.

Ok, that was wierd. First it was Kylie and now JB. Something is up, I have a wierd feeling about this. I thought to myself, as I found their actions intriguing.

Chill Ken, they just wanted to pursue you. Nothing more. My brain butted in to calm me and my nerves.

"Douche. Just let me eat already." I said to dismiss my suspicion, but he just chuckled at as an answer. I then, proceeded to greet everyone and gave each one of them a hug.