Deeply, Madly and Crazy

Hey guys! Update update :) thank you for all your support and for understanding my situation. Like what I've promise I'll update once or twice a week if I can. Please enjoy this one! And please don't forget to vote and comment!

PS

Sorry in advance for the wrong spellings and grammars! And yeah.

Cara's POV

After almost ten minutes of not saying anything and just letting her make herself ready, while staring out of the blue. She finally turn her head to look at me.

Those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

I thought that she will already start to talk but to my dismay, she did not. Instead, Kendall just intently stared at me. As if telling me something by the connection being made by our eyes.

It's piercing through my soul. I said to myself as my heart began to race so fast.

It's making me nervous. There is something in that look.

When I cannot stand the wierd look she's been giving me anymore, because its giving me goosebumps all through out my body and add up the silence that is so defeaning, my ear started to ache, I decided to just break the awkward atmosphere and tried to start the conversation.

"So, are you ready to talk about it?" I asked her as softly as possible, because I don't want to give her an impression that I'm forcing her to talk or open up. If she's not yet ready then, I'll give her more time.

I can wait until forever, just for her.

After hearing what I said, Kendall turn her gaze up the dark clouds above us and sighed heavilly, as if her life depends on the word that will come out from her mouth. "I have so many things in my mind." She stated and I can hear uncertainty in her voice.

I looked at her for a moment and take a good look at my bestfriend.

She seems so lost.

"I feel like, I was back at being the Kendall who entered her first day in highschool, where I was just so confuse about everything." She continued and I can see sadness in her eyes.

I was trying my best to keep myself from hugging her, because I don't want to interrupt her from finally expressing her feelings.

Oh God! Help me to control myself.

"Then tell it to me Kendall. I'm more than willing to listen." I said to her with all honesty.

Even if this talk would take a whole day, I would gladly do it for you.

I just heard her whisper something in the air and even laughed frustratedly at herself as a reaction to what I just said.

"Hey love, what's wrong?" I asked and tried to get her attention back at me. I take a hold of her hand and gently squeezed it, thinking that it might help her ease the tension that she's feeling inside.

She looked at me for a moment, then sadly smiled at me before saying, "That's the problem Cara, I don't even know what's wrong with me." She told me and afterwards, she sighed so deep, that I think I would drown just by hearing it.

"I don't know where to start..I'm having this wierd kind of feelings since.." She spoke again but didn't finish her sentence as she shake her head, as if what she's about to say is just not the right one that should come out from her mouth.

"Since when Kendall?" I can't help but to pursue asking again, as confusion already started taking over me.

She wasn't acting like this last night. Even the day before. I said to myself and true to replay everything that had happened this fast few days.