Wait for me

Hey guys! I'm back! A long update to make it up to all of you! I hope you'll like this one! Thank you for supporting my story. Please do continue to vote and comment your thoughts because it really boost me and inspires me a lot! Thank you again!

PS

Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars.

-A

Kendall's POV

It's been a month since that night happened. The night that changed my life. The night that made me feel so happy and giddy, but also made me feel nervous, sad and afraid at the same time.

It's been 31 lonely days since the last time I saw her. 31 days of just missing every inch of her, her deep blue eyes that reminds me of the ocean, her scent that I love the most, her smile that can light up my world the way the stars light up the sky, her laugh that is so infectious it can make you laugh too even if you're having a bad day, her cute british accent that can really be annoying sometimes, it's been 31 days of me missing everything about her.

Eversince she left that night, I can't help myself, but to just look forward to the day where I get to see her beautiful face again. To the day where I can jump on her and hug her so tight to make her realize how much I really missed her. I can't help but to think and dream of the day where I will be happy again.

Life's never the same without her.

She stayed true to her words, we did not talked nor skyped. We only got to see news about each other in our social media accounts or sometimes, to the stories we hear from our friends, who by the way, still have no idea of what's really happening between us. All they know is that, Cara never came back to the party then left for London, two days after. She never explained nor spill details about everything that we talked about and neither did I. And I'm glad that they didn't bombered us with questions, instead they tried to just don't talk about it, as if nothing is wrong.

That night was everything for the two of us and we both know how important that night really is.

But even though we don't text or call each other, Cara never forget to take good care of me. There was this one day, it was a week after the party. I got sick and can't even stand up, because I feel like my body will break down if I tried to. That's how sick I am. But me being my dumb self, I kept ditching my medicine because I hate the taste of it, then my dearest little sister had caught me and guess what?

Flashback

"What the fuck Ken?! You're not drinking your medicine?!" Kylie stormed inside my room, as she throw to me the pack of meds that Mom had left me, the other day.

I rolled my eyes on her, as I don't feel like talking and covered my face with a pillow.

"How do you expect yourself to get better, if you can't even fucking drink a single tablet! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" She shouted again at me but I still remained quiet.

I don't wanna waste energy to open my mouth.

"That's it! I'm done with all of this shit. If I can't make you drink this, I know someone who could."

I felt curious on who's she reffering to. I removed the pillow from my face to look at my sister and I found her holding her phone, as she sit beside me then pressed the loudspeaker button.

What the fuck?

I was about to ask her on what she's doing, but my mouth went dry when I heard who's on the other line.

That voice. I missed that voice so much.

"Hey Ky! How are you?" Cara greeted happily.

I looked at Kylie with my 'what the fuck are you doing' face but she just smirked at me mischievously.