Partners in Crime

PLEASE READ! Take time, this is important so you won't get mad at me.

Hey guys! I'm sorry for this super late update. My family is still in the state of mourning for my Uncle and I hope you'll understand. I really am sorry. But still, thank you for all your undying support. Thank you for waiting and reading my updates. Please do continue to vote for my story and comment your thoughts about everything. You guys are my inspiration in writing and your opinions are important to me. I also want to take this oppurtunity to apologize in advance, because this chapter is just a little filler, my mind is still clouded with things and I still can't think clearly. I'm really really sorry, but I hope the you all will still enjoy this one. This chapter was supposed to be a long one, it should be until the end of the day, but then I didn't finish it and already decided to update and just continue it to the next chapter, because I felt like I really need to update already. It has been so long and I missed you guys. So I hope you understand that this is just a simple chapter and nothing special. But I promise to make the next one better. Thank you again!

P.S Sorry for the wrong spelling ang grammars.

-A

Kendall's POV

Being in a place like this, with the person I love with all my heart, having peace and serenity whirling around us, definitely made me the happiest that I've ever been for all my life.

I love her so much.

"I wish we could just stop the time, and stay like this forever." I whispered, as I felt her hands hugging my waist.

I can feel her smiling upon hearing what I just said, as she rested her head on my shoulder and tighten the way she's back hugging me.

All the butterflies in my stomach started to appear again, as goosebumps covered my skin upon feeling her touch.

I never felt the same way towards Harry.

"You just don't know how much I'm wishing for that too." She whispered back, and I can't help but to place my arms around hers, as I intertwine our fingers together.

"Please wait for me." I said to her in a pleading manner, as my heart can't help but to start aching just by thinking,

What if she'll get tired of waiting and just decided to leave me?

My eyes shut on its own instinct, when I felt her lips giving my shoulder a soft kiss. "I will. I promise." She replied and I definitely recognize the sincerity in her words.

I gently turn around, as I let go of her hand. "Promise?" I asked, as I raised my pinky at her.

She chuckled a little while giving me a 'are you really serious face', but when I gave her a death glare, she immediately wrapped her pinky's around mine.

"Promise! Jesus, love. You don't have to kill me with those eyes." She said and I just can't contain myself anymore. I lean in and hug her tight.

"Sleep with me tonight." I mumbled, and I didn't realize how stupid it sounded, until Cara burst out laughing, which definitely made all the blood inside my body, to travel to my face and stay there, to made me look like I'm some kind of a tomato.

Fuck! It sounded like I just asked her to..

"Woah love! It's too early for that." She manage to say in between giggles and I can't help but to cover my face with my hands.

This is so embarassing!

"No! That's not what I meant! Oh my God! This is..what I mean is.." I tried to defend myself, but miserably failed when words won't just come out of my mouth.