Well, This would suck

Hey guys! An update again. Thank you for always supporting my story! Please do continue to vote and comment your opinions and thoughts! It always put a smile on my face everytime I read those comments of yours! You guys are my inspiration. So yeah! Enjoy this one.

P.S

Sorry in advance for the wrong grammars and spellings. And I eill also now apologize in advance for this chapter being just a filler.

Love y'all!

-A

Cara's POV

The moment she wrapped her arms around me, made me totally lose myself. It made me feel like I was travelling the universe and all that I can feel is, both of us flying together with the wind. Her hands resting around my neck, gave me goosebumps all over my being. And it surely made my heart the happiest that it has ever been, this whole month.

She missed me as much as I missed her.

All the questions and doubts that I was asking earlier, has already been answered. With this simple gesture that she's giving me, all the fear was instantly gone. It all vanished, just like that.

Nothing has change between us. I happilly confirmed to myself, as a huge smile covered my face.

But then the negative side of me, always had to ruined that little amount of positivity that was left within me, as it throws me a wondering question of, Are you sure, Cara?

But then, the feeling of being in her arms again was much stronger than that negative side, so I just decided to shrugged it off.

"I've missed you so damn much." I heard her whisper, which totally saved me from ruining this moment. When the words came out from her mouth, I can literally feel her breath against the crook of my neck. I can feel my heart beating faster than its already been.
One of the things I missed the most.

Her angelic voice, that can make my body experience millions of different emotions.

I gently pulled away from our hug, as I turn my gaze at the watery, but still expressive brown eyes of the person I love dearly.

I am glad that this time, this are tears of joy. I thought to myself, as I wipe away all the liquids, that was continously running down her beautiful face.

As soon as the pad of my thumb felt the smoothness of her skin, I saw her cheeks slowly turning into a rosy pink.

I still have this effect on her. I invisibly congratulated myself, when I saw how her body reacted to my touch.

That can mean nothing, Cara. Don't assume. And as usual, in every fairytale there is always that evil step mother that has to stop you from being happy. Which in my case, is the negative side of me. But just like Cinderella, I won't let a stupid negativity destroy this precious moment of ours.

I took a deep breath to release all of that thoughts away and gave her the most heart warming smile that I can give. I then started to lean in to her a little and when I think I already hit the perfect position, I slowly let my lips linger on her forhead.

"You have no idea, how much I missed you more." I sweetly whispered through the kiss.

I can feel her smiling upon hearing what I just said and I can't help but to do the same too.

"I missed you so much Cara, I really do." She whispered again, that made me turn back to my heels and look at her.

She has her eyes closed as tears continously rolls down her eyes.