Something is wrong

Hey guys! An update again. Enjoy reading! And I hope you will like this one. I would really appreaciate it if you will vote and comment! It really inspires me a lot. Also please share my story if you like! Thank you!

-A

Kendall's POV

As soon as I arrive at Mom's house
I recieved a call from Gigi.

Did i forgot something? I mentally asked myself as I got curious of her calling me, when we just literally talked to each other, 30 minutes ago.

"Hey Girl!" I greeted her.

"Guess who's in town?!" She excitedly exclaim not even bothering to greet me back.

I put my bag down at the table and went straight to the kitchen to get some water. "Uhm? I don't know, Who?" I asked her plainly.

"Guess first Ken! Don't fucking ruin the moment!" She complained.

"Uh.Santa Claus?" I teased while putting my glass at the sink.

"Funny Ken! Nice try, but guess again." She said sarcastically and annoyance is all over her tone. I can now totally picture her rolling her eyes.

I chuckled a bit and messed with her one more time. "Uhm...Rudolph the red nose reindeer!" I chimed.

"What the fuck Kendall! Christmas is still far from now! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She irritatedly said to me.

I laughed at her and decided to just stop messing around. "Okay! Okay! Just tell me who's in town, we're wasting our time here, instead of getting ready for tonight." I said as I waited for her answer.

I can really tell that she's excited because of her mumbling 'oh my god' multiple times even before even answering my question.

"Hmm?" I impatiently hummed to try and get her attention.

"It's the one and only Cara Delevingne!" She said enthusiastically.

I almost choked when I heard Cara's name.

She's kidding me right? That's impossible. She have an upcoming movie that would take months to take before she can come back here at LA.

"Bad joke Gi! You almost got me there." I tried faking a laugh.

"I'm not! And she's joining us for dinner, if its okay with you?"

She's gonna join us?! Oh my God!

"Ofcourse!" I answered trying to hide the nervousness inside me.

Stop being nervous Kendall!

I'm not! Its just that, what if Cara won't like Harry?

Really? Is that the reason?

Shut up brain!

" That's great Ken! I know you misses Cara so much! We'll see you later!" She said before ending the call.

Yes its true though. I miss her so much.

This is going to be a long night.

----------------------------------------------------

I am on my way downstairs to wait for Harry. He insisted that the two of us should go together because we are a couple now.

My phone lits up and Harry's name appeared.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Hello babe! I'm on my way there. I can't wait to see my girlfriend." He said happily.