Right thing

Hi my dearest CaKers! A very long update for all of you, thank you for being my inspiration, well beside my girlfriend ofcourse. Please do continue to support my story by voting and commenting your thoughts and complains. I really do appreaciate all of you! You guys are the best readers. And I hope, after reading this chap you still stick with me.

For those who are asking for CarBara moments, sorry guys there is none in this chap. But don't worry it will come soon. It's part of the plot. I hope you guys understand. Thank you!

For those who are asking if i'm planning a book 2, I am thorn in between having a series of this book or having a new story. I already have a plot for the new book, if ever I decided to do it. I will release the introduction ahead of time, maybe before I finish this one, so you can tell me if you like it or not. It's not you typical CaKe story, because I wanted to explore a little.

Well, thank you again for reading my very long authors note. Love yall!

P.S Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars.

-A

Kendall's POV

"Okay, listen up! The score board says CaKe is leading with 20 points." Joe's serious voice gathered everyone's attention and upon hearing what he just said, our dearest friends turn their heads on us and gave us what real friends would do if you kick their asses on doing something.

"Boo!!" They all said, and even gave us a thumbs down and some even stick their tounges out on us. But because both Cara and I are in a good mood, we just shrugged them off, and turn around to give each other a warm congratulating hug.

This is the best part of playing games, hugging your partner after, which in my case, I get the chance to feel the warmth of the person I love.

"Thank you for being my inspiration." She whispered at me, and I can't help myself but to smile upon hearing the words she just told me.

I am her inspiration. That makes the two of us then.

"It's my pleasure love and thank you also for doing your best." I answered back, as I gently pulled away from our hug. But just before I can fully let go of her, I turn around to look if someone is looking at us and when I found them busy doing God knows what, I smiled and place a kiss in Cara's cheeks. It's just a simple peck but I made sure to make her feel how happy I am right now that she's here with me.

I can feel her closing her eyes as if trying to cherish everything right at this moment, and that made me smile even more.

I really need to break up with him. I really do. No words can explain how much I love this girl standing infront of me.

"I will do everything for you." She whispered, and I can't help but to stare at my favorite blue eyes that makes me feel relax and at peace.

And can also make you feel hot at the same time right? My brain butted in, which made me blush hard, as I notice that Cara just started biting her lower lip while looking at me, which I really find.....

Sexy. My brain again had to finished the sentence, as I felt my throat drying up on how hot she really looks.

Come on! What will you do if the one and only Cara Jocelyn Delevingne just started to look at you and bite her lower lips?!

Give me a break love. I'm just human! I might forget about everyone around us and just kiss your lips right here, right now.

"Stop biting your lips, I only have a small amount of self control that's left." I seriously said, but instead of stopping she just gave me an innocent questioning look.