Bittersweet Goodbye

Hey guys! A late update for you. Sorry for keeping you waiting. It's just that I'm a bit sad because my favorite volleyball team lost an important game. And it really made my heart ache. Please bear with my dramas tho. Thank you again for all you votes and comments.

And for those who are asking me on why they can't read my updates, it's because I deleted it. I just misclicked the publish button. I'm using a phone in writing and I hope you understand. Sorry again.

P.S Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars.

-A

Cara's POV

Scientist said, that the center of the universe is the sun, but how come, mine revolves around this beautiful girl sleeping beside me?

They said stars only appears at night, but then how would they explain that everytime I look at her eyes, I can see all the stars shining in them?

They said, it is unattainable for a normal person to fly, but why does my body feel like floating, everytime our lips collide?

Why does all the impossible things happens to me, everytime that I'm with her?

It's because of LOVE. A voice inside me answered.

People that are inlove, tend to see somethings that other people can't see. They tend to feel what other people doesn't feel. They can think of the things, that other people cannot even think of. Because when a person is inlove, they are capable of forgetting everything around them and just concentrate on the person they fell for. Like you. The voice continued and the last two words that it said, made my eyebrows furrow.

Like me? I asked back, and just when I was about to hear the voice again, my phone rang.

I was pulled out from my thoughts, as I immediately picked my phone up and answer the call, to prevent Kendall from waking up. We had a blast last night, and I know how sick she's going to feel when she wakes up later. She needs enough amount of sleep, to get through this hangover that she'll get, once she opens her beautiful eyes.

I immediately get up from the bed, and walked to the balcony with the phone in my hand, but before doing it. I lean in and kissed Kendall's forhead.

"Hello?" I greeted not knowing, who the caller is. I didn't have the chance to look at the screen earlier, because of not wanting Kendall to be disturb.

"Well, Hello to you too my little sister." I instantly slap my forhead upon hearing Poppy's voice.

You're doomed. I whispered to myself, as I realize how stupid I am for answering the call and not even looking who the caller was.

Not that I don't want to talk to her, but, well it's kinda like that too. But not exactly like that though, I just don't know what reasons will I give her again, if she asked me about going back to London and I will refuse to, like how our previous conversation went. It always end up with me pretending that I can't hear her clearly, or my phone is gonna be dead in any minute.

"Oh yes you are. You're really in deep amount of shit Cara. And I'm not letting it go this time." She seriously said, and I can't help but to slap my forhead again.

Great! Now I'm really doomed. The amount of seriousness in her voice is just enough to sent a huge amount of chills in my body.