She said Yes! (Part 1)

Hi guys! I know that you've been waiting for this and I'm sorry in advance because it's just a short update. I'm very busy right now and I hope you understamd! The ending is near, the next two chaps will be the last. Thank you all so much! Continue to vote for my story! And comments is greatly appreciated! Love you!

This is just part 1, next update will be part 2 then the next chap will be the ending.

-A

Cara's POV

It's already been three hours since she left and I wasn't expecting her talk with Harry to be this long. Well, I must admit I was a bit surprised when I recieve a text message from Kenny two hours ago, telling me that everything went well, that Harry had accepted it whole-heartedly and that he knew it all along and that Ken will be late for dinner since Harry wanyed Kendall to meet his bestfriend.

I can't help but to feel a little guilty and pained for Harry though. He's been good to Kendall eversince they started dating and he respected her the way a woman should be respected. And I'm so glad that until the end, he still respects her decision of ending things between them.

I guess I need to thank him personally, when the time comes. I said to myself, as I continued walking towards the shop I was looking for.

"There you are." I happily whispered to myself, as I stood infront of the glass windows towering over me, showcasing the breath taking beauty inside.

"Good day Maam." The lady greeted me, as soon as I went inside th shop.

I can hear gasps sorrounding us, as soon as I pulled down my hoodie, and smiled.

"Oh! Good day Ms. Delevingne, what can we do for you?" The lady in a more formal attire, which I think is the manager walk towards me and smile.

"Can I talk to you privately?" I shyly said, and I even look down to hide the blush invading my cheeks.

"Sure Maam, this way please." She replied and lead me somewhere more private.

---------------------------------------------------

"Okay, that went well. One down, many more to go." I said and breath out a huge amount of relief and happiness inside me. I walk towards the parking lot, when I notice that Paparazzi has now began to follow me.

I walk faster towards my car and as soon as I reached it, Carter opened the door for me.

"Thank God! Ugh. They're so annoying." I irritatedly said, and all Carter did was to chuckle.

"Where to, princess?" He asked.

I just shrugged my shoulder off and turn my head to the papz outside.

"Can we lose them first? I don't want them ruining this." I said.

"I got no problem with that." He said as he began to drive, leaving the paparrazzi's behind.

----------------------------------------------------

Bzzzt. Bzzzt.

From: Poppy

Call me as soon as you get this.

Like what Pop asked me, I immediately dialed her number after reading her text.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Well, hello there little monster." She greeted back and she seem so happy.

"Hold up! What's the matter?" I asked, a little suspicious of the way she greeted me.

"Nothing. Just wanna ask on how did the Kenny's little talk with Harry turn out?" She asked back and I can't help but to shook my head in disbelief.