Time off

Hey guys! An update as promised! I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I'm still passing some requirements and next week is my final exam, so please bear with me. And please do continue to support my story! Don't forget to vote and leave comments. It inspires me so much! Enjoy this one!

P.S

Sorry in advance for the wrong spelling and grammars.

-A

Cara's POV

"It's you Ken. I'm deeply, madly and crazy inlove with you." I almost felt my heart stopped beating right after confessing to her, the secret that i've been keeping for the longest time.

I turn my gaze up at the sky above us, as I decided to just tell her everything. But I also reminded myself to accept the consequences of what i'm about to do.

This is it Cara. You're free. Let it all out once and for all and just accept everything that might happened after.

I sighed heavily before voicing out my feelings. "Honestly, there's so much I wanted to say to you but I can't even find the words. How do you explain to someone that you're completely head over heels with them, when they don't have absolutely no idea?" I said and asked at her but it turned out more of like, I was pathetically asking myself.

I felt her shift in her position and I can definitely tell that she's now looking at me. I almost felt my breath hitched for a moment, when I felt her staring at me intently , But I still manage to open my mouth again and continue my long awaited speech.

"To tell you the truth, I don't even know when did all of this started. All I know is, I woke up one day with a huge smile on my face and my heart is beating so fast, as if I just finished climbing a 10 storey bulding. Just then I realized, all of that is happening to me, because the night before, you were in my dreams. It's all because of you Kendall. You're all that I can think off from that day forward." I told her, as I reminisce the first time I had felt those butterflies in my stomach.

I turned my gaze back at her and tried to look for any violent reaction or anything, so I can atleast save myself from digging a more deeper hole that can affect our friendship, but then there was nothing. She's just looking at me with nothing. Her eyes is just plain and doesn't even show any kind of emotion.

Just finish it Cara. You're already in that point in your life where you've risked everything, so why not just enjoy the moment and express all of the feelings you've been trying to hide for so long. My brain motivated me and made me realize that there is no point of going back now.

It's either we make it or break it.

"I swear to God Ken, I tried to stop all of this. I tried to just don't mind it, thinking that in time it will all fade away. I tried to divert my attention and date every person who likes me. Hell! I even dated someone I've just met for a day, just to forget all of this mixed up feelings i'm having, But life is just not that easy for me. " I stopped for a moment, to just try to breath and relaxed before continuing again.

"Everytime I closed my eyes to avert my attention and try to think of someone else, your face appears and its all I could see. Every time I tried to convince myself to just let all of this go, I'll find another reason to just keep holding on. Every single time I tried to stop myself from loving you, that's when I keep falling deeper and deeper Kendall. And then I realized, you can never force someone to love you and also, you can never force yourself, not to love them. Especially when they are as amazing as the girl who stole my heart." I finished with a smile, as I released all the nervousness and tension that I didn't know I was holding back while talking.