Lucky

Hey guys! It's good to be back. Thank you dor your warm welcome. It's been months since the last time I updated. So here it is. I guess this will be the last bonus chapter for this book. I'm still thinking whether to write a book 2 for this one or to publish another story. Lets just vote on that shall we? But first I hope you enjoy reading this. Thank you all again for your support.

-A

Cara's POV

"Poppy! It's our first anniversary! I thought my schedule is clear for the whole week? Why are you doing this to me?!" I exclaimed in irritation while talking to my sister on the phone.

I'm doomed! I told my Kendall that I'll take the first flight to LA as soon as the sun rises, so that I can spend the whole week with her to celebrate our first year together. We both agreed and planned on having another road trip as our way of celebrating. But then again, my dearest sister here manage to ruin it.

"Cara! I told you that yesterday and you said that it's okay. You'll just fly to LA the day after tomorrow! Clear your head will you?!" She argued back which made me arc my brows in confusion.

As far as I can remember, I didn't say anything about my schedule last night. I even told her how excited I am to finally have another bonding time with my girlfriend because it's been two weeks since the last time I saw her.

"I didn't even said a thing about changing my schedule Pop! I swear to God! What is happening to you?!" I was now having a panick attack upon remembering how I promised my girlfriend on flying early to spend more time with her.

God knows how much I missed her.

I can't give her disappointment. Not now, not ever. Even with her busy schedule, she managed to fly from NY to here two weeks ago, just to spend time with me and my family. And now, I can't even keep my promise to her?

"I'm doomed!" I grumbled as I release a very deep sigh.

"Ugh! It must be the alcohol from last night that made me hear things that..oh..I'm sorry C! I'll just call Ken and explain everything to her. Don't worry because I know that she'll understand. She loves you that much! Bye C! Sorry!" She continously said not even giving me the chance to react at how crazy she is and how I am trying my best not to kill her.

"Be thankful that I love you and you are my older sister." I whispered as I put the phone down.

It's almost a year since that magical day happened and what can I say? Except from what just my sister told me earlier, everything about my life had been great. Kendall and I are very much going stronger as the time passed by. We became more mature and handled things the way we should handle it. We fought the challenges in life together, never leaving each others side. And yes, just like every normal couple in the planet earth, we had our fair share of misunderstandings. But then, we still manage to love each other more even after every arguement. We love each other that much.

I guess it's true, the more you got to know your partner, the more reasons to fall inlove with them deeper.

---------------------

"Joe, can you just tell your girlfriend to just do what I say, please!" I almost begged, as I started to pace around the living area of his hotel room. He's here for almost a week now to promote his up oming tour.