Chapter //F I V E//

Brown met blue.

Soft met hard.

Tiny met large.

I met him.

"X... Xavier?" I squeaked out the word.

Xavier was about to reply me when his eyes traveled downwards as he took in my state of undress. I swallowed hard.

"Lia... Shit! You look so damn hot right now, you know that? I want nothing more but to ravish you in that towel of yours." Xavier's eyes turned to a frightening black and his fists were clenched so tightly together that it seemed painful.

His words warmed me to the core. I couldn't help but moan at the truthfulness and promise that his words held.

At once, his eyes turned even darker with lust if that was possible. He started making large steps towards me and backed me into a corner.

He took one step forward, I took one back.

"Xavier," I tried shaking him out of his daze.

He just hummed in response, his face now a few centimetres away from my own. He was so close that I could smell the delicious scent that was him. All him.

He caged me in between the wall and his body by pressing his lower body against mine.

I made a noise at the back of my throat and unconsciously grinded into him. Everything felt so good and new and... I couldn't stop.

I didn't want to stop.

I could feel the bulge in Xavier's pants growing larger and larger, and the fact that his large hand was massaging my butt was not helping the situation at all.

"Xavier... God, this feels so good."

He licked my neck. Once, twice.

Then he grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto my waiting ones. I felt his love, adoration, lust all mixed into one from his passionate kiss. He was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Like this was our last kiss.

I shook that thought away. That was so depressing.

I felt Xavier's hands wrapping around my waist and tracing small circles up and down my back. I moaned again at the sensation, tilting my head back slightly.

I pulled away from his sensuous lips reluctantly and started kissing down his neck, sucking and licking as hard as I could to bring that growl that I so wanted to hear out of him.

He groaned and grinded harder against me, causing me to gasp out loud at the intense feeling.

"Lia... We need to sto--"

A growl broke free from his chest. His eyes snapped to mine and I shivered under his gaze.

"Do that again." He commanded, still staring at me deeply.

I licked from the base of his throat to the top of his abs.

Another growl sounded.

"Kitten, you make me crazy. You drive me crazy." He chuckled. "Only you could do that. Only you."

I smiled at his words and hugged him tightly, feeling all his delicious abs pressing against my torso. I licked my lips.

"Xavier?"

"Hmm?"

"I... I'm still in my towel."

He laughed and let me go. "Sorry kitten, I forgot. I would prefer you stay in that towel all day, though."

I blushed under his stare.

His gaze traveled lower and lower, turning darker.

"Xav!" I tried to distract him from his mini expedition.

His eyes kept getting darker.

"XAVIER!" I shouted as loud as I could.

That did the trick. Instantly, his eyes turned back to their beautiful shade of blue and he looked over me as if checking for any injury. He looked quite alarmed.

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you in pain?" He rambled on worriedly.

I smiled at his concern for me and shook my head. "Nothing's wrong, Xav. I just need to get changed. Talk to you later!" I took the clothes on the bed and literally ran to the closet to put them on. Of course I locked the door.

°°°°°°°°°°

"L-i-a!" He sang out.

"Come out, kitten! We're gonna eat dinner now!"

He was supposed to be giving me a tour around the mansion, but we were now in the middle of a hide-and-seek. We'd only gotten to the second floor before we started this game, so I only knew that there was a kitchen, living room, bathroom, guestroom and dining room on the first floor; a game room, sauna, and 2 more guestrooms on the second one.

"Lia! Okay, okay, I give up! Let's just go eat now, I'm hungry!"

His footsteps faded away.

I stepped out from the storeroom under the staircase, grinning in victory. I pumped my fist into the air happily. I skipped my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I was about to call for Xavier when I saw those delicious looking things sitting quietly on the counter.

"Avocado milkshake!" I screamed gleefully. I rushed to the counter in two steps and snatched them off it. I smiled and went to get a knife to cut them into halves. After, I blended them and added some milk I had found in the refrigerator. As I was pouring the milkshake into 2 cups, each with a straw, I heard one word that made my heart skip a beat.

"Slut."