Chapter //NINETEEN//

A/N:

It's been a long time since I wrote an Author's note! I just wanna say thank you to all of you people! I still can't believe how many votes and comments my book is getting! Thank you so much guys :") I didn't expect my book to come so far.

Anywayyy as a thank you, this chapter's gonna get a little steamy. Get ur popcorns ready ;)

••••••••••

His warm lips met mine in a frenzy, our tongues doing a tango in my mouth. I felt him lift me up and instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms thrown around his neck, fingers roughly pulling at his locks.

I gave a little moan as he nipped my lower lip, and then licked it to lessen the sting. He growled against my mouth and kissed me harder, fiercer.

Touch mate. Touch mate!

I listened to Mimi because honestly, that was all I want to do now. One of my hands left his neck and trailed down his chest, lightly pulling at his shirt. I guessed he got the hint, because all of a sudden his smooth skin was under my palm. I moaned, feeling his taut muscles bunch tightly under my touch. Xavier growled into my mouth and I felt the wind around us for a few seconds before I opened my eyes and saw that we were back in our room, the door locked.

We didn't break the kiss as I was lowered to the bed gently, his body pressing mine down into the mattress. I could feel every goddamn part of his body. I mewled quietly as he tore his mouth away from mine, both of us out of breath but we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. His dark eyes stared back into mine, their ocean blue colour showing nothig but lust, love and adoration. I'm sure mine was the same.

We were in our own little bubble for what seemed like eternity, but only seconds. A bolt of pleasure shooting through my body made me snap out of the daze, making me moan out loud.

I watched as Xavier closed his eyes tightly, his fists balled up. He seemed to be trying to control Luca. I touched his arm, trying not to moan at the pleasure it gave me which shot straight to my core.

"Xavier..." his eyes snapped open and looked at me intensely. "Let Luca out, it's okay." I assured him, wanting nothing more than to grab Luca's hair as he kissed me senseless.

"I-I don't want him to hurt you..." I gave him pleading eyes. "But anything for you, kitten," he purred into my ear seductively as his voice became deeper at the last word.

I pulled back from him to see that his orbs were pitch black. I grinned happily. Luca.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He groaned against me, making me shudder in pleasure. It's like everything he does turns me on so much. I shivered again as he growled loudly.

"You smell divine my kitten," he sucked at my neck while rubbing my thigh with his calloused hands.

His hands seemed to get closer and closer to my core, but it wasn't enough. I wanted him to touch me so badly. I whimpered one last time before bringing his hand to where I wanted it to be.

He growled. "So fucking sexy." I mewled in response, not being able to say any words. The fire within me died down a bit, before igniting again with a vengeance. I moaned in pain and Luca seemed to know as he immediately moved his palm against my core slowly. I moved my hips along with his hand, pressing harder into his palm, trying to relieve the internal ferno that was eating me up.

He continued to suck and lick my neck, giving special attention to his mark which nearly brought me over the edge. I started to grind harder against his palm as he growled even louder.

"Open your eyes kitten." It wasn't a request.

I snapped my eyes open reluctantly and gasped. Luca was watching me with hooded eyes, lust swirling clearly in them. His nostrils flared as he quickened his pace. He leaned down towards my ear.

"Your arousal is the hottest thing ever." And that was the final straw for me as I moaned so loud while my orgasm shook my body.

As I came down from my high, Luca licked his mark once, twice. And the fire that I'd thought had vanished came back again.

I pushed Luca onto the bed so that I was now straddling him. I could feel his length pressed against my thigh. I moaned as I began rubbing myself on him. But it grew more painful the more I tried to pleasure myself. I needed Luca and Xavier.

I glanced up and whispered, "Please, Luca..."

"Please what?" His eyes were dark, watching me.

I winced as another pain shot through my body. "Pleasure me." I practically begged him.

His eyes got darker and all at once our positions were reversed with me lying on the bed.

"Can I taste you kitten?" I shivered at how hot he sounded.

"Yes please..." I moaned.

He tore off my shorts, leaving me in my panties. A fierce growl echoed through the house. I looked down to see Luca panting heavily, his eyes focus on my panties.

Oh. I was wearing red lace panties, the material slightly see through. I blushed furiously as he continued to stare.

He let out another growl before pressing his nose against my core, the material the only thing between us. I leaned on my elbows to see him sniffing me and then groaning.

"You smell so good kitten... fuck I want to stay in this position forever." He groaned sexily, his breath brushing my heated core, causing me to moan. Perhaps that was his undoing, because instantly I heard him tear the lace into shreds, leaving me bare and exposed. I shivered.

If I thought he couldn't growl any louder, I was wrong. This time his growl was so loud and thunderous that I was very sure everybody within a 1km radius could hear him.

Luca's eyes were trained on my dripping core and I watched again as he put his nose there and inhaled deeply, moaning himself. His moan ignited something from within me and I felt myself getting more aroused.

He muttered a "fuck I can't wait to taste you" and dived mouth first into me. My body arched off the bed as his tongue plunged deep into me, the warm cavern of his mouth doing wonders to my body. I grabbed his head and pulled his head slightly, trying not to moan but failing miserably. I couldn't describe what I was feeling now... it's just... amazing. Scratch that, it was beyond amazing.

My eyes nearly bulged out when I felt his tongue reaching deeper into me, hitting my sweet spot as my body bounced off the bed. Oh my god, it couldn't be.

I glanced down at him and furs were sprouted on his arms and body, his face a bit hairier and his mouth resembling something like a snout. He was partially shifted. Instead of feeling disgusted, I felt increasingly aroused and moaned even louder when his tongue practically grew longer as he lapped up my juices greedily. I grasped his hair tighter in my hands, fisting it while I rode out my orgasm. He continued to lick me clean until there was no more. My chest heaved up and down as I tried to catch my breath.

I felt him go away and when he came back he pulled a boxer up my legs, kissed my temple and then snuggled up to me from behind.

The last thing on my mind was I didn't relieve him of his raging hard on as I fell asleep.