Chapter //ELEVEN//

Pinning the last piece of my hair firmly to the side of my head, I smiled victoriously at myself. The loose plaid that was hanging from my head was quite the feat but I must say I did a great job. Not bad for a first timer.

Just then, the door to our room opened and Xavier walked in. My eyes took him in greedily. He was wearing a dark blue muscle tee with a white khaki shorts, his hair looking super soft and tousled. Dang, I feel like running my hands through his soft locks right now.

He coughed lightly and I blushed, feeling a little out of sorts for getting caught openly checking him out. I ducked my head down and tried to avoid his gaze.

Key word: tried.

He came closer to me in a couple of steps and lifted my chin with a calloused finger gently, staring straight into my eyes.

"Hey, I love it when you blush, so don't ever look down or feel embarrassed when you do that. You look so fucking beautiful I want to carve that image of you into my head." He smiled sweetly at me and gave me a light peck on the lips. "Shall we go now?" He stuck out an arm for me.

I looped my arm into his and grinned at him till my cheeks hurt.

"Yes."

°°°°°°°°°°

"Wait here kitten, I'll go get the tickets." He whispered in my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine involuntarily. He jogged to the ticket booth quickly while I stood here beside the entrance, waiting for him to get back.

I took this time to take a good look at what's around me. Above the entrance there was a large sign with bulbs around it, which read 'Euro Fun Park'. I could hear screams and hollers coming from inside and couldn't help the adrenaline that was rushing though my veins. Yes, we were at a theme park.

I just love theme parks, who wouldn't? You gotta love the roller coasters and haunted houses.

"Babe! Let's go!" Xav tugged at my hand and led me to the entrance quickly, passing our tickets to the guard standing there. The guard nodded his head and pushed a button to open the metal gate, letting us into the amusement park. All at once, the shouts and laughter were deafening and much clearer, making me even more excited than I already was.

"Lia," he chuckled beside me. "Stop bouncing on your feet. Are you that excited?" He grinned at me.

I didn't realise I was actually bouncing until he said that. I laughed at myself and tried to stop the excitement from affecting me too much.

"Can we go on the roller coaster first?" I looked expectantly at Xavier, making sure to make my eyes go bigger.

I smiled when he groaned in defeat, pulling his hand to the nearest one I could see. We joined the queue, which wasn't that long.

I turned my head around, looking at the people around me. They were mostly teenagers around my age, most of them guys. They were laughing and their eyes were smiling at me. They looked so carefree, I wanted to be like them. No, I craved to be them. They had no worries, well, not as much as I did. I sighed.

You shouldn't be so pessimistic, Cam.

I know... but sometimes it's hard for me not to think about it. I reasoned with Mimi.

Well... try to have fun tonight, okay? Don't let Xav and Luca worry.

Okay. Tonight I'm going to enjoy myself, no one's going to stop me. They can't. I won't let them. Tonight it's about me and Xav. I was determined to have a taste of happiness tonight, even though I'm not deserving of it.

As I turned back to look at Xavier, I caught a mob of something pink.

Was that candy floss?

I squinted.

Oh my god it was! I squealed in delight and grabbed onto Xavier.

"Can we buy a candy floss later? Please, please, please!"

He simply smiled and agreed, promising to buy a dozen for me even though that wasn't quite what I asked.

Soon, it was our turn to go onto the roller coaster. We sat at the front row because we both love the heart-dropping, panty-twisting feeling it gave us.

As the roller coaster ascend the track, I felt content with the wind biting at my cheeks and my mate beside me smiling.

I felt... whole again.

••••••••••
A/N:

Hello! Hahahha ok so i updated yay 😄

Vote, comment and follow!

-Manda