Chapter //THIRTY NINE//

5 seconds passed and I was still lying on the bed in the same position. To say I was shocked was an understatement. But I found this side of Xavier hot.

He watched me with hooded eyes as the seconds ticked by, until he could no longer wait and moved me himself.

His rough hands grabbed firmly onto my thighs and forced them apart, a low growl emitting from his chest.

I laid on the bed, leaning on my elbows, watching his every move. I was beyond turned on.

His eyes gleamed and shot up to mine as soon as he saw the highlight of this outfit.

"No way-" his jaw clenched tightly together as he tried to contain himself. "This crotchless?" he inquired while closing his eyes tightly.

"Yes," a breathy moan escaped my lips, and before I knew it, his mouth was on my own, devouring me like he hadn't tasted anything so divine.

I could feel his hands groping me possessively, caressing my breasts, my ass and the dips and curves of my waist. I moaned into his mouth once more as he bit my lip, pulling it into his mouth. I placed my hand on his chest which rumbled with the growl he was trying to contain.

"Xavier!" I moaned loudly as his lips attacked my neck and jawline, nearing my mark but not touching it. His hands were kneading my breasts and without warning, he tore my bra off, leaving me bare on top.

"Fuck!" he groaned into my neck as he lowered his head to my breasts. As soon as his tongue touched my nipple, my back arched off the bed, my hands fisting the sheets beneath me.

I moaned in pure pleasure as his rough fingers tweaked and pinched my nipple while his mouth worked wonders on the other. He growled lowly and pulled me even closer to him, opening his mouth wider to take as much of my breast as he could into his mouth.

"Xavier!" I couldn't help the cry of pleasure that left my lips. My mind was a haze, my senses heightened to an unbelievably high level where I would shiver when I felt his cool breath blowing onto my heated skin.

I mewled softly against him, my fingers scraping against his bare back as he made his way down my torso, with light, teasing nips and licks that got my kitten all worked up.

As his tongue dipped into my belly button, a bolt of pleasure shot through my spine and I threw my head back, emitting a loud moan.

I couldn't stop moaning and craving him as his mouth stopped right above my pussy. Several long seconds passed before I opened my eyes and gasped softly.

His eyes were frighteningly obsidian, his nails elongated. He was breathing in rapidly as growls and groans escaped his lips every few seconds.

I mewled in response at my mate's want and lust for me, causing me to become even more aroused.

His eyes shot to mine, and he lowered his head teasingly slow to the one place I wanted him to be. I moaned, my back arching off the bed as his tongue thrusted into my clit, and immediately a finger was rubbing my clit in fast circles.

I grabbed the sheets beneath, fisting it so tightly I was almost worried the material would break. His tongue was doing wonders to my pussy, and I couldn't stop the constant moans and mewls that escaped me. He gave a growl of approval and dived even deeper.

I opened my eyes, and as I had guessed, he was partially shifted, some fur dotting his tan skin. His teeth were sharper, but not quite like a wolf's yet. I didn't feel afraid that he may hurt me, whether accidentally or not. Somewhere in my heart, I just knew he would keep me safe as much as he could.

Two long fingers thrusted into me, and I moaned louder than ever, squirming in pure pleasure as his claws curled inside my clit, hiting my G spot.

"Xav!" I screamed as he increased his pace, furiously eating my pussy as his fingers entered in swift motions.

A warm hand intertwined with mine and held on tightly, assuringly as I gave a final cry, welcoming my orgasm.

"I love you, kitten," those words reached my ears, but I couldn't find any energy to reply him. A hand caressed my cheek softly, lovingly as I continued to pant heavily.

Before I could muster the strength to open my closed eyes, I heard the tearing of a plastic. I peeked open an eye and blushed. He looked at me, smirking, looking all hot and sexy.

"This is erect for you. Only you, kitten," he growled and rolled the condom onto his length, though it didn't quite cover all of it.

Without any warning, he entered me in one swift move, and I felt immense pain, my nails clawing at his back furiously, wanting him to do something to stop the pain.

But he was so sweet, whispering sweet nothings into my ear, kissing my eyelids, my nose, cheeks and lips.

"I'm so sorry... So sorry kitten," he kept repeating against my ear. I felt something wet touching my cheek. He was crying.

I blindly found his warm cheek with my hand, cupping it and caressing it gently.

"It's o-okay," I struggled to speak. It hurt so badly. "M-move," I begged him.

He kissed my lips again and started to pull out slowly. I winced and tightened my arms around his neck.

"I love you," he said again and slammed back into me. I half winced and half moaned, feeling all of him against me. His chest, stomach, thigh, arms... we were as close as we could get.

As he thrusted faster and faster, the pain faded away and I moaned continuously like a cat in heat. His dick was hard and huge inside me, and I could feel the heat from it. With every thrust, I moaned in ecstasy and wrapped my arms tighter around him, pulling him impossibly closer.

He growled sexily and quickened his pace, the sound of flesh hitting echoing around us.

"Fuck!" he growled loudly and stilled as I felt warm liquid spilling into me.

As if on cue, my pussy clenched tightly around his dick and I came as well, moaning his name continuously.

As I came down from my high, I felt him bury his nose into my neck and sniffing me. He groaned.

"Now you smell like me. Finally." He gave a growl of appreciation and licked my mark, making me moan softly.

I opened my eyes and the words tumbled out of my mouth.

"I love you Xavier. I love you so so much." My eyes watered as the sudden thought of losing him crossed my mind. My fingers touched his cheek as he leaned into my palm, nuzzling my hand. I lifted my head to kiss him gently. His blue eyes brightened with such intensity as he looked at me.

"I love you Xavier. Don't ever leave me." I closed my eyes to stop the waterworks as my lip trembled from the raw passion and love I felt for this man.

A finger brushed against my cheek, making me open my eyes again.

"I won't," he whispered to me, his eyes burning with a fiery blue I hadn't seen before.

"I love you and you'll never ever ever lose me. Never." He said quietly and with great assurance that made my heart ached for the millionth time today.

I didn't and couldn't say anything back. I could only tighten my arms around him, soaking in his warm embrace and his body heat that reminded me that he was here, that no one was going to be able to separate us.

Not like how my parents were torn away from me. I'll make sure history won't repeat itself.