Chapter //SEVENTEEN//

I felt the fire igniting from deep within my body, travelling upwards, through my arms and to my finger tips. Electricity was sparked between our bodies, and I felt an urgent need to burn the flames even brighter. There was a tinge of desperateness that I so wanted to latch onto and ride it through till the end.

The way our skin rubbed against each other was giving me tingles all throughout my entire body, accumulating into a tiny ball of nerves in my stomach. Our lips moulded into one as I desperately explored the caverns of his mouth and the outline of his abs under his shirt, wanting and needing to feel more.

More. It wasn't enough.

"Xavier," I gasped out and tore my lips away from his to get air into my lungs. His mouth however continued to nip and kiss my neck, licking and then biting a little, causing pain and pleasure. I moaned at the intensity of the sensations he was giving me. This was pure bliss.

I felt his hand go under my shirt, playing with my belly and drawing tiny circles on my stomach as I writhed in ecstasy, caged there between his body and the cool wall against my back. He stopped his ministrations.

"What-" I started to say.

He covered his mouth with mine and hoisted me up, causing my legs to wrap around his waist as he ran up the stairs, rushing to his room. I didn't realise we were on his bed till I felt him lower me onto the soft silk.

"Xavier... I want you. Now." I was not one to plead, but in that moment, I really wanted him. So badly.

If possible, his eyes turned even darker, his mouth pulled back into a growl as he attacked my neck again. I could feel his warm tongue against my skin, and couldn't help the whimper I let out when he started focusing on a particular spot on my neck which made my legs jelly.

"Xavier!" I moaned his name, causing him to tighten his hold around my waist. I could feel a bulge pressing against my leg and it didn't took a genius to know what that was.

In the haze of pleasure that I was currently in, my hand shot out and grabbed the bulge. Junior wasn't really that junior, actually.

I moaned as soon as I felt how turned on he was. I felt pride surged through me because I was the one that had caused him to feel that way.

He growled against my neck, stilling his movements for a while before sucking my neck like there was no tomorrow.

"Xavier... oh my god Xavier don't stop. This feels s- so good." I ran my fingers through his hair, my back arching off the bed.

"I won't," he growled against my neck.

"Mark me."

He froze and whispered, "A-are you serious? I mean, are you sure?" His eyes were full of disbelief as he waited for my reply.

"Yes." I said from the bottom of my heart. I knew I was ready.

He seemed out of sorts for a few seconds that I was getting ready to slap him out of it when he suddenly shook his head. His orbs stared at me and turned as black as night, and then his mouth was on my neck, earning many moans from me. His nips and licking were turning me crazy and frenzy with need.

"Xavier! Please..."

"Please what? Say it, I want to hear you say it."

"Mark me," I moaned out loud as my back arched off the bed completely.

He growled and I felt his canines brush against my neck before plunging deep inside, forever marking me as his.

I was thrown into a world of ecstasy and I moaned loudly, gripping Xavier's back tighter, lightly scraping my nails against it. He growled even louder when I started to do that.

He detached his canines from my neck, licking the blood away, which caused a bolt of pleasure to run through me, hitting me in my core.

I moaned, clawing at his back.

I felt his growl of approval against me, shaking my body slightly. That just cause another bolt of pleasure to run through me.

"Your heat is starting at midnight. I can smell you." He groaned against me, and licked my mark again. "You smell so good now, I'm so fucking curious what you will smell like when your heat starts." He lifted his head and stared at me, his eyes changing a few shades darker. I smiled at him.

"Well... let's see when midnight comes." I smirked playfully and slipped off the bed, wriggling in the process which caused him to groan loudly.

"Lia come back!" He groaned, pouting slightly.

I chuckled. "How bout... no?"

I turned and sprinted out of the room, dashing down one of the many halls in our house. Ours... yes. Our house.