Chapter //TWENTY//

A/N:

Sorry for the wait. Here you go :D

••••••••••

Pink lights, fluffy clouds, colourful rainbows... and sweet, sweet nutella.

Those were the things dancing through my subconscious mind as I slowly began to be more aware f my surroundings. The smell of him invaded my nostrils and I moved slightly, feeling a warm and heavy arm tightening around my waist before loosening again. I sighed in bliss. Was I in heaven?

I opened my eyelids, only to be greeted by a wall of muscle. Xavier.

I blushed as the events from last night came back to me and hit me in the face. I snuggled closer to his chest and threw an arm over his torso. I looked at his face, he was still sleeping soundly, his lips parted a little, giving me a peek of his pink tongue. My face flamed bright red as I recalled him doing interesting things with that tongue of his. I giggled quietly to myself as I though of a way to 'repay his kindness'.

Soon enough, I was in a position that I was supposed to be in to repay him generously. I peeked at his face and closed eyelids, making sure for the umpteenth time that Xav was indeed still asleep, before making my move.

I took a few seconds to admire and oogle his tanned and muscular torso and his boxers that were hanging dangerously low on his hip. His hair was a tousled mess I so badly wanted to pull on its roots like last night.

Shut up Mimi.

Damn was he good last night. You know you want more. I groaned in frustration at my kitten. She's such a pervert sometimes.

All the time for our mate. I could literally see the wink and dirty smirk she sent me in my head. Ugh.

I focus my attention on Xavier again. Taking a huge breath of air through my nose, I counted to three before letting them out through my mouth. I can do this.

Sparks ran up and down my arms as I grabbed the band of his boxers and gently pulled them down. I gasped softly and cursed at myself as I saw Xavier's manhood. Man was it big.

I gulped lightly. I didn't have any experience regarding giving a man a handjob, considering I had never had a boyfriend or anyone as close as that. Self doubts started to fill my head as I hesitated. However, thinking back to last night and how he had placed my needs before his, a new sort of determination took over me. I can do this. I'm gonna do this.

I pulled his boxers the rest of the way down and chucked it on the floor beside the bed. Spreading his legs slightly apart, I glanced at Xavier again to see his sleeping face. I grinned mischievously as I wrapped my hand around his manhood, slowly pumping him in my hands leisurely. I watched his face for any reaction. Nope, none.

Deciding to wake him up really well this morning, I quickened my pace and gave him a squeeze every now and then, lightly scraping my nails on the sides of it. I heard a groan but decided against it to look at him.

I knew he was awake and was more than likely staring at me, but I was too shy to look him in the eye while doing something so... naughty.

"Kitten..." his husky voice reached my ears. I increased my speed and ran my fingers up and down his length even faster. He started to pant my name and groaning sexily. I couldn't resist anymore so I looked up at him through my lashes.

There, in all things holy, was Xavier Frayn. He was panting heavily and growling softly under his breath, his eyes half-lidded and dark with want. I swallowed the ball of nerves in my throat that was slowly diminishing. His groans encouraged me to pump him even faster and harder for his pleasure. I wanted to pleasure him badly, and somehow I think he was really enjoying it. Very much, by the looks of his growls.

Our eyes met, and for a moment everything around us went away. It was only the both of us, Xavier moaning my name as his cum squirted into the bedsheets, and me staring at him, no doubt the lust in my eyes was very evident.

"Kitten!" He rasped out my name and I watched as his mouth parted and he let out a breath, his body convulsing on the bed while he tried to catch his breath. That had got to be the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I gushed about Xavier in my head as I removed my hand from around his manhood quickly, wiping his cum on the sheets. I got up from my position and crawled my way up his body.

I felt his muscles twitch and bunch up as I touched them with my finger tips, all the while brushing my lips on them as I go. I saw him shiver and risked a glance at him. His hooded eyes were already staring at me, his face flushed after his orgasm. He was certainly a sight to behold.

He reached out and pulled my body the rest of the way up his so that were were chest to chest, me on top of him. I smiled at him shyly as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"D-did you l-like it?" I stammered as I struggled to find the right words to say. He gave me a dashing smile and chuckled darkly.

"Oh you have no idea."

I blushed and hid my face into his chest, in the process snuggling into his warm embrace. I sighed. I could stay here forever. In my piece of heaven.

°°°°°°°°°°

Presently I was sitting in front of my dressing table, trying to tame the beast called my hair. Apparently my hair thought it was funny to get tangled up in the comb and now I was still trying to get it untangled. I yanked the comb in frustration. Wrong move. I yelped in pain as my roots were pulled painfully. Jesus christ, lord help me-

The door to our room burst open and Xavier rushed in, his eyes darting everywhere as he tried to find me. When he finally did, he relaxed a bit before tensing again. What's wrong?

"Lia, are you okay?" He asked me worriedly as he assessed my body, trying to look for any injuries. "I heard you scream," he elaborated when I frowned in confusion.

Realisation dawned on me and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me. I pointed in annoyance to the comb stucked in my hair.

"This thing has been stucked here for forever. I can't seem to take it out though." I started to frown at my reflection in the mirror, glaring hard at the stupid comb in my hair.

I heard a soft chuckle come from Xavier. "Let me help you kitten," he smiled at me and went behind me, messing with my hair. A few seconds passed and I was now sitting on the bed gaping at the genius man who managed to get the comb out of my locks. How?

My eyes kept on going back and forth between the comb, my unruly hair and my mate's smirking face. How the heck did he even do that?

"Wow. Xavier I can't believe you managed to take the dang thing out of my hair in mere seconds when I've been trying to do that for thirty minutes!" I inhaled again and continued, "Teach me, senpai." I bowed to him in the Japanese way.

The room was silent you could hear an ant crawl on the floor. Not like there's ants in the room, that's not what I'm saying, but you get it. I glanced at him and our eyes met for a while before we both burst into a fit of laughter. I practically rolled on the bed while clutching my poor stomach, laughing like a hyena. And Xavier wasn't doing any better either. I swear I saw him lying on the floor and banging his head against the floorboard lightly.

The sight of an Alpha doing that made me laugh even harder than before. Oh god, I hope I don't die of laughter.