Chapter //S I X//

The sound of glass hitting the marble floor echoed loudly and made my ears rang. I stared at the now ruined milkshake on the tiles, and then back up.

Clad in a pink flowy dress with a neckline so low and black platforms that were so high, she smirked at me tauntingly, stepping closer towards me.

I took a step back out of reflex and watched her with wary eyes, my senses instantly on alert mode.

"Well, well, well... Hello slut. Or should I say..." she glared at me harder as she spat the next words, "the Alpha's slut."

I swallowed harshly and I could feel my heart beating louder and louder, so loud that I was sure she could hear it.

"W... What do you want?" I whispered carefully, not wanting to anger her.

The corners of her mouth curled upwards into a snarl.

"What do I want?! WHAT DO I WANT?!" She heaved angrily at the end, sending daggers straight at me.

I couldn't help the slight tremble of my lips as I wrapped my arms around myself tightly, protectively.

As if that will protect me from her.

She closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, probably to calm her ragged breathing. I could feel the waves and torrents of anger and fury radiating off of her. I took another cautious step back.

She opened her eyes and said, "You—You slut! It's all because of you that they died! All because of you! You!" She inhaled sharply. "If it wasn't for you, they wouldn't have died... and I wouldn't be an orphan!"

I looked down at the floor in shame and guilt. I wanted to deny all that she was saying, but... but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It was true that I killed my parents. After all, they died protecting me. If only I was more brave instead of a coward.

"And now you cry? You don't deserve to cry, you slut!" My cheek burned angrily. I kept my hands by my side, resisting the urge to rub my sore cheek as I knew that would anger her further. Her... my sister... Savanah.

I wiped the tears that spilt out of my eyes quickly, hoping that she won't get any angrier than she already was.

I started, "Sav... I'm sorry. I didn't want them to die either. I'm sorry..."

Her glare became even harder and colder if it was even possible. She raised her hand to land another blow on my face. I shut my eyes—

Nothing.

Then a growl.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! She's your Luna, respect her!" I opened my eyes to see Xavier growling at Sav. His chest was heaving up and down rapidly, his fists clenched tightly into balls by his side. The vein on his neck became more prominent than ever. Xavier was angry, and I didn't know what to do to calm him down.

Savanah's lips trembled and I could see the tears in her eyes, ready to pour out of her lids. She took a few steps back. Needless to say, Xavier got even angrier.

"Stop moving! You want to hit your future Luna, and now you're running? Not a chance!" Xavier growled out menacingly. "I'm going to make you suffer, you whore!" He leapt into the air and grabbed her neck swiftly.

Savanah clawed at his hand on her neck, looking at me pleadingly with her eyes that looked about to pop out of their sockets.

I panicked.

What should I do to calm him? What can I do?

I hurried towards them and placed a hand on Xavier's shoulder gently. "Xav... Xav..."

His muscles relaxed a bit, but then they tensed once more.

I gulped.

It's not working.

I wrapped both hands around his waist from behind, rubbing circles on his abdomen. "Xav... Calm down."

He didn't seem to notice me and continued strangling Savanah, his eyes solely trained on her jugular.

Is he... going to bite her jugular?

I knew she would die if he bit her vein, and a part of me wanted to see her die. After all, she did participate in Nancy's abusive actions. She encouraged Nancy to hit me.

But a larger part of me didn't want her to die so easily. I wanted to see her forgive me for our parents' death, I wanted her to love me again. So I did what I thought was the only thing that could distract Xavier from killing her.

I put my hands into his pants and grabbed Junior tightly through the sheer material.

Yes. I grabbed Xavier's reproductive tool.

••••••••••
A/N↓

Sorry for the long wait guiseeee :) I'm working part time now so I'll be busy. BUT I'll try to update every week if I can. Please continue to support this book, I appreciate it!

Please

Vote
Comment
Follow

~Manda ♥